Reviews for Tell Us a Story
romanov16 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
What a story that was!
hervissa chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
You know, I really love this oneshot. It brings a smile to my face every time I read it :)
Bellamort forever and always, even in the fairy-tales :D
Thank you for being such an awesome writer you are :3

hervissa :)
P.S. Same case as with I Have Missed You - I already reviewed this story, but I just love it too much ;)
Hot wax, firewood, nutmeg and snakessssss... _
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I clearly imagined young Bellatrix telling the story...and of course, we all know who would she give the potion to ;)
How do you write sooo good? *jeeeaalous* :D
Well, keep writing!

Sincerely,
hervisaa-who-is-currently-reading-a-loooot-of-your-stories :)
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Black family stories like these make me sad... It would have been so sweet if they would have stayed sisters...
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I hate weather sometimes. And also, I'm avoiding the "between sisters" story...that seems a bit too much for me...

Cute story...except for the end...that was a bit creeeepy. Soooo, nice job! :D
whatthepho chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I love how the story has each of their personalities correct. Love this!
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Creepy. (The end at least) But I liked how you wrote their relationship...I never read anything like it. Good job! :)

Analie
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
So, I loved this. Having Bellatrix tell her sisters a story is a premise I haven't seen very often, and you do a wonderful job here of both capturing their characters and inserting a sense of foreboding at the end.

We learn a lot about the sisters just by the way Bella tells the story - it's fitting that Narcissa is always the princess, Andromeda is the 'hero' and Bellatrix is the evil witch. Almost a bit too terrifyingly accurate, really, considering all that happens to them later in life.

I also thought that the ending, with Andromeda having that rather scary dream, was an absolutely perfect way to end it. There's so much foreboding, foreshadowing and stunning imagery there, with the shattering vial and the circlet of snakes.

In all, I thought this was very well done, and I enjoyed it very much.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Loved this! You write the Black Sisters so well! Great job!
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Awww... I loved how Narcissa and Andromeda gathered around her like they were clinging to her every word. And I think I know who Bellatrix would have given the bottle too. (hint Lord Voldemort hint). I wonder why her voice shook though when she was describing the smell of the potion? Anyway I also liked the premination (sp?) of what was to come in the future. Good job! :D