Reviews for Unprofessional
InsaneMudkip chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Poor Damian xD
Alanah chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
i fucking LOVE you! (sorry if thats weird... o.o) please...pleeeeaaassee continue! you're an amazing writer!
Maxsunny chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
gahh 3 please please pleeease update, its great! lol I'm starting to feel bad for Damian even if he dose seam like an ass. And I kinda feel bad for Mei, pretty sure shes going to get hurt.
YaoiPhox chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I'm starting to feel sorry for Damian while secretly envying him in this chapter.

You are amazing. Simple as that.
whatsername420 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
I normally don't read Kakuzu/Hidan stories but this one caught my interest. Poor Damian. Heh. I know how he feels - damn neighbors. Anyways, update soon. I'm anxious for more.
Galadraen chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Ugh, the coffee incident reminds me of my work...our coffee tastes like pure tar. -.- Like I said, reads like a book. I do hope you write some of your won original stuff because I bet it is as good as this. Hidan is so dirty! I can't believe he said that...but knowing his demanding little model ass he was going to get his way.

And yes...poor poor Damian...
Galadraen chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Not sure if Kakuzu is bi or straight in your fic...but either way it makes for a little more interesting story when he meets up with the sexy Hidan. Muhahahaha. : D
Galadraen chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Hmmm, I'm liking this! I love KakuxHida where people actually take the time to develop the characters and to build a relationship w/them instead of straight out lemon right away. Your style is great as well. It reads like a book. Excited for another chapter where there is more interaction between the two. : )
Nicole chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
*fangirl scream*

I love this!
SilverMajix chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
0_0 fuck... that's awesome... It really seems like a freakin book! Can't wait for the next chapter! x3