Reviews for I'll Make You Change Your Tune
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Too dramatic for me lol but nice read!
GallagherGirl530 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Love it
GleekOut87 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
did they stay togather?
HopefulMe chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This one was different from the others I've read! But it was amazing none the less )!
nitefang chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
"Hweadf;lajsdf;lasjdfNoah"

LMFAO What was that?
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Great story, Great angst! Thanks!
idababy chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Sweet baby Jesus angry sex took my words away.

I'll leave you with that.

Hot.

Puckleberry.

Meaganwriting!Puckleberry

Ida. Dead.

No words.

Favorite ever.

;)

iloveyouandangst.

I ship you writing angst.

This has been an Ida ramble.
The Gypsy King chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
See, I don't understand where all this I can't write angst business comes from when I read stuff like this. It's hard to believe, but then again, to each his own, and I'm going to make sure your own becomes confident and sure enough so that you'll keep on writing forever and ever because this? It was spectacular, amazing and just oh my god, I want more of it. So help me god, if I ever hear you mention or even hint at not being able to write angst, I will- most probably do nothing, but that's besides the point. If anything, you may actually write angst better than the fluff and all that jazz. Serious.

Anywho, it was just beautiful. I loved all that emotion steaming up at the beginning and how all that hate and passion only fueled their lust concealed love for each other.

The battle of I love you's and I hate you's was by far, the best part. It was just, so raw, you could tell that she didn't believe it, but at the same time, sort of like, clinging to it just so she wouldn't have to admit to anything else. A battle of nerves, if you will.

And of course, the Noah. Oh my, oh my. The way he pushed her up against the wall, how he was reminding her, and convincing her even though she was pulling away and throwing the "I hate you" in his face. It was wow. It's like he was talking with his body. And the confidence, the way he just knew it was only a matter if time before she got over it. It was perfect.

But seriously though, you blew me away. I thought- I didn't even know what to expect, but this was better, by so much. Again, you really are spectacular spectacular, no word in the vernacular.

Also, I know I cheated, pretend I didn't ;)
kirsty chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
sorry i dont think that i liked this story

...the story SUCKS!

HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT BETTER NEXT TIME !
li chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
SO intense..and hot! I love this.
easilyerased chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Considering you were mentored by the Angst!Queen herself, I wasn't worried. You did great! Kinda worries though because as practice makes perfect you're only going to get better so now we'll have to watch out for angst in your fics. Sigh. Ah well, it's not like I won't read them anyway.
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
i really liked that this had a kind of open ended ending (:P) the problem wasnt necessarily fixed, but they at least committed to fixing it... it was a good amount of angst, and realistic! love love love!
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
lol...good one! This angsty Puckleberry was pretty good:)) I don't mind the angst as long as they get together in the end...so thanks for that!
Nova802 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh good job bb! No one was killed, so I count that as a win! :)

I love how they have this intense fight, but as soon as he figures out she leaves the ring, he goes to get her. And of course, Puck is exactly the lovable miscreant who is going to be able to get a hold of the hotel key. And lordy are they hot together! Thank you so much for a very enjoyable read! :)
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
So I've read angstier fics but for a first time this was really good. I applaud you for giving it a shot to prove to yourself and other people that you could in fact do it. The only thing I'd like to point out is the rather weird "typo" that I saw in the 7th paragraph: " Hweadf;lajsdf;lasjdf". I've got no clue wth happened other than your keyboard had a fit while you weren't looking or something. Hehe