Reviews for The Creator
nikolasowa chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Amazing chapter I love it. Update soon please.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Amazing.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Fantastic.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Well done I love it. I wonder who that is that Bella mentions near the end of the chapter?
bren4243 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
It is an awesome story I wish you would finish it soon
Regiena chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
please whrite more i really like this story when is the next chapter coming?
Kyameron chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
My Goodness! What a way to end that chapter! I hope that you update soon. What her back story is and how far her power over them reaches and what their reaction to it will be fascinates me. You are a talented writer who despite making Bella extremly powerful has not tried to make that carry the whole story as many do. I really enjoyed reading it and hope to see more soon.
BellaSwan97 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
i'm enjoying this story please write more soon. I like this story idea
LostInASeaOfPeople chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Oh hell no. You are not stopping now! Just as we get to the good stuff.. No fair! And I have no problem with no title 'The Ultimate Sire' quite good actually. But pleeeeease! update? I will be forever grateful when you do. And don't take to long pleeease? I can be very impatient when I want to and now I want to because I wanna know what they'll say when she tells them. And because I wanna know too. To many black holes I mean how did she get like this and how can werewolves and vampires come from her? I don't get it! Gaaaah! This is the longest review I've ever written. Ooooh yeah I almost forgot. I looooove the idea that the Cullen's aren't the only mysterious creatures in the world. I love stories like them. Gives them something to think about. Muhahahahahah... Yeah I'm crazy .. crazy in love with your story! :D okay okay I'll stop now. not because it's much to read, but because I don't have anything left to say.. Just one more thing:

UPDATE THIS STORY OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND EAT CAKE INFRONT OF YOU 'TILL YOU UPDATE AND MAYBE THEN SHARE MY CAKE! :D Love you
Riggers90 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I just read the previous version of this story then moved on to this version, and so far i have enjoyed both. I would really like for you to continue on with this story for it is a totally unique and different tale that has captured my attention and, i would like to know how it continues. thanks for writing such a great story
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
I hope you post more of this soon. It's really good. I like the attention to detail. I read the other version, I guess it's the older one? Anyway, I read it, and though I can tell they are following the same plot line, this version seems to be of a much greater quality. I can tell you have grown in your writing, as the style is similar, but seems to be differ from the previous version slightly, and as I said previously, the attention to detail here is far greater. The story is a much higher quality story, and I truly can't wait to see what changes in detail you make to the rest of the story.