Reviews for Bitter
Crystal Silvera chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Before I say anything else: Loved it! :D

I agree that the ending of Eona was really abrupt. Honestly, I was reading it and thought there most certainly had to be another chapter, but then I reached the end . . . (Noooo . . .)

Anyway. The darkness you associated with this whole one-shot was good; there was always that blurry boundary between what wasn't dark and what was in the books, and I like how you applied it to this too. _

I also really like the theory about how the "tourists" would know but not truly know, how they would see but not truly experience it-and that people as close as Kygo still wouldn't be able to. I've always been fascinated with empathy (and still am XD) and I think that was the best part. :D

Overall, amazing! 8D Going into my favorites!
Cecilia394 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This was a great epilogue. It made me want to read more! Love it! Great job!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was very fitting. Well-written, too. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
What I don't get is why tozay was replaced and rilla is dead. Both of them survived the second book only ryko solly yuso and caido died
cj chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
LOVED it it is kinda like i wanted to wright but now i have to change it caus you totaly captured the idea i wanted uf what happended next oh well i will have to think of something else pleas continue
Sharadethia chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I am amazed at your ability to capture the writing style of Alison in such a vivid manner. All of your writing portrays a deeper sadness in a slow manner that truely gets under your skin when reading. I have to applaud you, this is probably the best Eona fic I have read yet!
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Woah, I'm impressed.

You have an excellent grasp on writing techniques and your imagination flowed beautifully! Even without reading Eona yet, I could tell this was a good quality piece. The length was excellent too! I have a really short attention span, but I'm always hungry for well written stuff which isn't always satisfying. Anyway, enough of my ramblings! Thanks for allowing me some entertainment before I get started on writing my debate which is due tomorow!
Dancing With the Rain chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Right when you said that people shouldn't read for fear of EONA spoilers, I read on.

I don't know why. Maybe it's because these kind of warnings seem to make my curiousity flurish.

Needless to say, I loved your one-shot. You really dived into Eona's feelings of greif, all the while dropping a few hints about Ido. I agree with you, it's just a dark lust.

I'm crying at the first spoiler you revealed to me: Eona has no magic anymore and the Mirror Dragon is free from human's will. WAH!

"Curiousity killed the cat. Satisfaction bought it back."
Vera chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I love you for doing this. I love you more for including hints of Ido, because I definitely fell right into lust with him along with Eona. Thank you :)
owlchicka chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was a really enjoyable ending, i feel that Eona ended to abruptly. I like how you dived into her grief.
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Ah, I did enjoy. I felt that Eona ended so suddenly, and though I suppose all questions were answered, it was nice to see in this oneshot that Eona would grieve for the dragons and for Ido. I needed that comfort, and I thank you for it.
Maximum Ride is awesome98 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awesome! Can you make another chapter? It's so good!
dragongirl423 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I am so glad you wrote this! I didnt really like how goodman ended the story so abruptly and I do like how you make it so real and not some happy ending but really show people the reality of it!