Reviews for Bitter
fezi chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I love it...I love stories like this know stories that make you feel what the character is feeling...I would also have felt that way about losing someone like Ido and my power..I literally cried
Crystal Silvera chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Before I say anything else: Loved it! :D

I agree that the ending of Eona was really abrupt. Honestly, I was reading it and thought there most certainly had to be another chapter, but then I reached the end . . . (Noooo . . .)

Anyway. The darkness you associated with this whole one-shot was good; there was always that blurry boundary between what wasn't dark and what was in the books, and I like how you applied it to this too. _

I also really like the theory about how the "tourists" would know but not truly know, how they would see but not truly experience it-and that people as close as Kygo still wouldn't be able to. I've always been fascinated with empathy (and still am XD) and I think that was the best part. :D

Overall, amazing! 8D Going into my favorites!
Cecilia394 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This was a great epilogue. It made me want to read more! Love it! Great job!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was very fitting. Well-written, too. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
What I don't get is why tozay was replaced and rilla is dead. Both of them survived the second book only ryko solly yuso and caido died
cj chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
LOVED it it is kinda like i wanted to wright but now i have to change it caus you totaly captured the idea i wanted uf what happended next oh well i will have to think of something else pleas continue
Sharadethia chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I am amazed at your ability to capture the writing style of Alison in such a vivid manner. All of your writing portrays a deeper sadness in a slow manner that truely gets under your skin when reading. I have to applaud you, this is probably the best Eona fic I have read yet!
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Woah, I'm impressed.

You have an excellent grasp on writing techniques and your imagination flowed beautifully! Even without reading Eona yet, I could tell this was a good quality piece. The length was excellent too! I have a really short attention span, but I'm always hungry for well written stuff which isn't always satisfying. Anyway, enough of my ramblings! Thanks for allowing me some entertainment before I get started on writing my debate which is due tomorow!
Dancing With the Rain chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Right when you said that people shouldn't read for fear of EONA spoilers, I read on.

I don't know why. Maybe it's because these kind of warnings seem to make my curiousity flurish.

Needless to say, I loved your one-shot. You really dived into Eona's feelings of greif, all the while dropping a few hints about Ido. I agree with you, it's just a dark lust.

I'm crying at the first spoiler you revealed to me: Eona has no magic anymore and the Mirror Dragon is free from human's will. WAH!

"Curiousity killed the cat. Satisfaction bought it back."
Vera chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I love you for doing this. I love you more for including hints of Ido, because I definitely fell right into lust with him along with Eona. Thank you :)
owlchicka chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was a really enjoyable ending, i feel that Eona ended to abruptly. I like how you dived into her grief.
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Ah, I did enjoy. I felt that Eona ended so suddenly, and though I suppose all questions were answered, it was nice to see in this oneshot that Eona would grieve for the dragons and for Ido. I needed that comfort, and I thank you for it.
Maximum Ride is awesome98 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awesome! Can you make another chapter? It's so good!
dragongirl423 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I am so glad you wrote this! I didnt really like how goodman ended the story so abruptly and I do like how you make it so real and not some happy ending but really show people the reality of it!