Reviews for Pan's Aupheling
Alex chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I love the awkwardness of the sex. And how he really did want to have sex with him but couldn't really admit it even while it was happening. How sad for Robin, though. Its refreshing to see a more accurate portrayl of first time stuff instead of everything being perfect like some fanfics and books tend to do. Really well written. Felt like I was reading something written by the actual author of the series.
Kellan chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was disturbingly believable. While it usually makes me really uncomfortable for Cal to be with any guy (dude's straight. No questions here.) The characters were done very true to themselves. Except Niko, who would have been awake and alert by the time Cal and Robin were within three feet of his door :) Anyway. I feel odd, because it was a great story that did the characters justice while simultaneously being completely counter to Rob's characters. Very well done.
James8 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I actually hadn't thought of this paring but the way you wrote it appealed to me. Robin I think has to be a complex and flexable fellow (no pun intended) I can actually see were Robin could be good for Cal because of his great age and knowledge. Cal drifting a bit, hesitant, yeah I can see this. Very well done.

James
kooie chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Loved it, sweet and funny at the same time (and hot)... I would really like to read more of this, maybe more chapters? Thanks for sharing
Adapth chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh thank god, someone else feels the need for Cal/Robin. You did a good job here, it's kinda awkward and kinda sweet and makes me want to give Robin a hug.
QueenofQuill chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love cal/robin stories, there aren't enough of them around and i think cal is the most attractive character in the books but that is just my taste.
HappyMe-O chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I loved it! It was sexy and some what awkward all in one go.

I love the line "You really need to get laid" that was a giggle in one go. The night time talk before the sexy part was great. I

really enjoyed it!

Then the hot secne was sooo hot! maybe a little awkward but in a good way!

Loved it!