Reviews for Legend's Maiden
Miss Magnifficent chapter 21 . 8/28
I love your story!
Please finish your story. It is so good! You’ve written a story that makes readers sincerely care about the characters. I can’t wait to read what happens next!
Please write the end of this! It is so good!
Allucianna chapter 21 . 5/22
Hello !
I just finished to read the 21 chapters and ... It's Awsome ! I enjoy it !
I like your version of the tale of Robin Hood, you mix some part or others movies to the serie storylines and charactere and it's really good !
I love more your version than the original one and I can't wait for the next chapter !
I hope you will publish a new chapter soon :D

PS : I'm not english so excuse me for the mistake I made when in write englisch
When will you have a new chapter?
That was a beautiful chapter! Cliffhanger...ugh...please update!
I hope you write more soon!
isagrecia chapter 21 . 3/20
Hello,
I would like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your story, in fact I have just read all 21 chapters in one go. You have the same magical ability that Robert Louis Stevenson and Sir Walter Scott had for description and for capturing your audience. Please continue the story, for I really feel as though I have met Robin Hood.

Isa
Jianz SungBird chapter 21 . 3/17
Let's just say I AM HOOKED! Ugh my head is spinning with emotions
Soo Excited for the Next Chapter, gonna be Constantly ReReading this lol XD
Adorbs chapter 21 . 3/14
Such a thrilling chapter. Personally, I predict that Robin will not like or approve of Marian’s plan, but by then the plan is already in motion. I am also super curious to see how Guy responds.
Yestuyay chapter 21 . 3/14
Please update soon! I am so curious to see what happens next.
Please write more! This story is so enchanting and I am close to death with anticipation on what will happen next. You absolutely must write more. How does Robin respond? How does Guy respond? And what happens to Marian’s father. All these questions must be answered!
Queen of Everyt chapter 21 . 2/3
Oh my gosh I really love this would you please please PLEASE update!
Fandom Queen chapter 21 . 2/1
Please do another chapter.
YOU NEED TO UPDATE I WILL GO CRAZY IF YOU DON’T I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH!