Reviews for Waiting
Your Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
If I stay up too late it will be your fault for writing such amazing fanfiction! You manage to capture these characters in a way that is simultaneously so true to the series but brings in some much more too! You are my favorite author!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
That's sound hard...

Being Zoro... And think of complicated thing he hate... And waiting...
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
/sobs I love it when writers do something like this. Rationalization or internalization or analysis or whatever about canon events. I think you captured it well. Zoro didn't leave Luffy's side because he knows his presence right there mattered to Luffy. He is Luffy's backbone when everything's shot to shit, or when Luffy didn't know what to do or something. Eventhough they just sat there in silence, they spoke a thousand words. Thanks.
Kingfisher Melune chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I think you describe Zoro very well, I would imagine their rellationship to be somethink like this :) It was very nice and well written. I just don't know why is it T-rated...

Anyway! Great job ;)
mozaya chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
that was a nice one shot. you really pictured well their relationship, not too OOC, just the right amount. thanks for the chapter
Lavender Kisses chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Wonderful! You have Zoro perfect in this fanfic! Reading this I could almost hear Zoro's voice in my head.

this was thought out very well and I enjoyed reading it to the can I say? this is one of the best One-shots I have ever read. Thanks for writing such a wonderful fanfiction with my favorite paring!
iKawaiiPandda chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Wow, that was pretty amazing. I love that you focused on that one topic of waiting, yet you made it so diverse and so in depth. I loved this story and I hope to see more from you. By the way, you got Zoro's voice down pretty well!