Reviews for Greatness
Coolmon54 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
You always leave off with one of them saying the focal point. And its kinda frustrating because I'm like "how does he/she react to that?". On the other hand its so well written that it hardly matters. I literally went down the list of your stories and read pretty much every one of them... literally.
an-extraordinary-muse chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love the comfort in this one ... I loved seeing it in Swan Song, but I wanted more ... and now I have it! I also liked that you went a little more in depth with Ziva's line of not being able to take anymore ... I'm also on that boat with you (of thinking that there was more implied there). Perhaps we're both wrong, but I like it this way - I think that she was feeling really beaten down in that episode, and I like the way you've brought that to light in this one. And that Tony showed up - I would love to see that in the show! Another job well done.
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Definitely a good once! I've noticed that some people can't capture Tony and Ziva very well, but you can! :) Keep up the good work!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
"That is the greatness in you, Tony" made me aww. It was an absolutely amazing piece! It was very enjoyable to read, your writing is beautiful! I loved the dialogue, it was very well written!
hundan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Beautiful, I really loved this story :) Love how you wrote it.
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
SQUEEE WITH THE TIVA! )#*U{U%U*${W Have I fucking favorited you yet? Because if I haven't I am now woman! You're even more awesome talking to you AND reading these. Because somehow...i guess talking to you they have more impact. Does that make sense? I wanna write so many things but I can't get myself to sit down and WRITE them. Maybe when I get a moment here or there I can crank somethin out but I can't just do that. I can in the states and i guess part of that is lack of privacy here but yea. 3333 I really like it. I love how he comes JUST when she needs him...like always...partners...if NOTHING else always partners and that unspoken love that we all pray gets spoken one of these days. They are truly meant to be. 333 And it's that love that can hurt the most. 3
pimmyjalmerkhol chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Ahhh (sigh...not scream) great ending!

It was an extremely satisfying work of awesomeness.

pimmyjalmerkhol
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That was beautiful. Very in character for both of them. Good fic.
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
"i have been fluffed" i got chills what! no kiss!..*dissipointed* but i LOVE IT!
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Love It!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
There has been some really awesome Swan Song one shots on here and this was another one. I really can't wait for tonight's episode.
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
SO SWEET. Omg, I cannot express how cute and sweet this is.

Tony is adorable. I wuv him. ;)
marshmeg chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I adored this, very well written. I think you got into the characters a lot in this one, what they really could be thinking. Excellent job!