Reviews for The Pride of Sunnydale
Cor chapter 10 . 5/3
Great idea, well written and in character.
Also really boring and rather pointless. I know what happened on the show. I don't need to read it again. Nevermind that things should be a lot different with Xander having powers.
This Fic is like the anti-butterfly effect and that's not a compliment.
apeljohn chapter 11 . 4/19
This is excellent. You've managed to strike a fine balance by hitting the stations of canon in a way that doesn't feel like the plot is on railroad tracks.
Williams1996 chapter 11 . 4/17
this is an amazing FF too bad you havent updated in a couple of years i would have loved to read more
Chrome Cheetah chapter 11 . 3/3
We need moarrrrrr
haza10411 chapter 11 . 2/14
awsome story i love the character interactions and how you've changed the story to meet th changes you've made in the charcters i hope you continue this story soon.
shugokage chapter 11 . 2/3
A truly amazing story I really sad to see it incomplete!
Averant chapter 11 . 1/30
Ahah! Best buffy fic I've read yet, I think. We don't get enough Hunter/Slayer love 'round these parts. I eagerly await more of your lovely words!
Rogue15 chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Really hope this gets continued one day. Still one of the best Primal possession stories around.

Thanks for the read.
tanis19 chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Great chapter! I hope you update soon
Ar-Kaos chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
great story, lots of fun. The 'power level' xander shows seems to be somewhat inconsistent but there are good reasons given for that along the way (or at least hinted at), and the fascination with buffy is somewhat frustrating (but pretty much cannon for all that)

All in all would love to read more and am very grateful for this much you have shared.

Well done
Yabbit chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Extremely well written and the characters are very in character.
Very impressed and looking for more chapters.
:P
Disgrace101 chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Amazing! Absolutely amazing. :)
VJ Riddle chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
I am SO HAPPY with this fic, and definitely the HAPPIEST with the Xander/Giles father-son thing, that has to be my favorite relationship to explore ever and am super stoked that Jenny's told the truth and will (hopefully?) be sticking around without a dramatic falling out! Please continue! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
very good, loved
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
I have to say this was the BEST Xander centric story I have read on this site or any other other. I would also consider this one of the best Buffy fics I've ever read. The twist with the lion's spirit was a great twist to the cannon story. Since Xander is one of my favorite characters, and it bugs me how much the show denigrated him, I love this story for what it turned him into.

Being the alpha of his pride, I'm surprised more women aren't banging down the door to be with Xand man, but other than that I love how you've written this character.

The last update date shows it's been a really long time since a new chapter has been posted for this story, and I really hope you haven't abandoned it. I can't wait to see how everything else plays out...Kendra, Faith, Mayor, Initiative, ADAM, Glory. Thanks for writing this KICK-ASS story, and I really hope you have some time to get back to it! Great job!