Reviews for The Pride of Sunnydale
5 Coloured Walker chapter 12 . 11/24
You want to know how I know this was amazingly written?
I knew it was dead, and it still made me almost late to work, and I read it all in a day despite it's length.

I sincerely hope this gets resurrected.
WyrdeDragon chapter 12 . 11/23
Good story. I really like the lion primal powers and how it changes Xander's personality. Though I really hate his relationship with Buffy. Though I thought the last scene in the Bronze left it open for a good shot at Cordie Xander pairing. It's just sad that it would be less toxic and more honest than any relationship he'd have with this Buffy. I hope you continue this someday.
speedster101 chapter 12 . 11/7
It may have been long long long long time but can you get back to this story for it had peaked my interest.
ActualTurtle3 chapter 12 . 7/21
I know it's been awhile can you please continue writing this story or give another author a try
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 12 . 7/12
On one hand you have a great story here. On the other hand the fact Xander is still pining after Buffy like a fricking puppy after being rejected so many times and having her play with his his heart then rip it out is fucked up.
bigmeaty69 chapter 12 . 7/11
Damn Im really not liking buffy in this, i wish she would stop leading Xander on. Love the story, really well written.
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 5/7
Very cool story! Love Xander with a Primal Lion spirit. :D
Scholar of the Dream chapter 12 . 4/22
nice work.
Umbra.Venator chapter 12 . 4/21
Ok Fucking epic story concept so far, loving it, also loving the roar ability, anyway hoping to see this story update soon, keep up the epic work! :)
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 12 . 4/9
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 4/8
Interesting start
JRandomCivilian chapter 12 . 3/31
All I have to say is this:

Write more of this.

It's that awesome.
Jigsawiskiller chapter 12 . 3/26
This is a really really awesome story and im loving it so far but you've said in some fights that xander has a stake and knife, the losses that stakes and , somehowdraws another, maybe make it clearer how many he has.
Keep up the good work and update soon
Kind regards jonojigsaw
Sir Tristan chapter 7 . 3/10
z
Hello, I just finished reading "the pride of Sunnydale" and was wondering if you are still writing it? I greatly enjoyed it and hope for more.