Reviews for The Pride of Sunnydale
Ceddyville chapter 12 . 9/19
Please finish this story. Or let me know if I can take over for you,
Shadowpawzzz chapter 12 . 9/16
Great story I loved it.
Sanguinis13 chapter 12 . 7/17
Good story, I hope you get back to it sometime.
"Buffy and I, Xander," corrected Giles absently.

Actually, Giles is wrong. You say "you helped me" yes? Not "you helped I". Fun fact. :)
Dr1zzy chapter 12 . 4/26
Plz finish the story it's real good
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 11 . 4/16
This review is for next I'm not sorry about what I'm going to say but finally! Seriously finally Willow moves on! But Buffy I'm not sorry to say this but she is fucking crazy. She rejects Xander for the walking cowardly corpse then when he just dances with Cordelia she goes off acting like he is her boyfriend and he was caught kissing another girl. By now if I was Xander I would have taken the advice I gave Willow and moved on cause obviously Buffy is someone I don't want to be with.
DarthBill chapter 12 . 3/16
I don't understand why being possessed by a lion instead of a hyena made him less rapey.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 12 . 11/24/2016
You want to know how I know this was amazingly written?
I knew it was dead, and it still made me almost late to work, and I read it all in a day despite it's length.

I sincerely hope this gets resurrected.
WyrdeDragon chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
Good story. I really like the lion primal powers and how it changes Xander's personality. Though I really hate his relationship with Buffy. Though I thought the last scene in the Bronze left it open for a good shot at Cordie Xander pairing. It's just sad that it would be less toxic and more honest than any relationship he'd have with this Buffy. I hope you continue this someday.
speedster101 chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
It may have been long long long long time but can you get back to this story for it had peaked my interest.
ActualTurtle3 chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
I know it's been awhile can you please continue writing this story or give another author a try
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
On one hand you have a great story here. On the other hand the fact Xander is still pining after Buffy like a fricking puppy after being rejected so many times and having her play with his his heart then rip it out is fucked up.
bigmeaty69 chapter 12 . 7/11/2016
Damn Im really not liking buffy in this, i wish she would stop leading Xander on. Love the story, really well written.
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 5/7/2016