Reviews for The Pride of Sunnydale
ActualTurtle3 chapter 12 . 7/21
I know it's been awhile can you please continue writing this story or give another author a try
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 12 . 7/12
On one hand you have a great story here. On the other hand the fact Xander is still pining after Buffy like a fricking puppy after being rejected so many times and having her play with his his heart then rip it out is fucked up.
bigmeaty69 chapter 12 . 7/11
Damn Im really not liking buffy in this, i wish she would stop leading Xander on. Love the story, really well written.
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 5/7
Very cool story! Love Xander with a Primal Lion spirit. :D
Scholar of the Dream chapter 12 . 4/22
nice work.
Umbra.Venator chapter 12 . 4/21
Ok Fucking epic story concept so far, loving it, also loving the roar ability, anyway hoping to see this story update soon, keep up the epic work! :)
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 12 . 4/9
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 4/8
Interesting start
JRandomCivilian chapter 12 . 3/31
All I have to say is this:

Write more of this.

It's that awesome.
Jigsawiskiller chapter 12 . 3/26
This is a really really awesome story and im loving it so far but you've said in some fights that xander has a stake and knife, the losses that stakes and , somehowdraws another, maybe make it clearer how many he has.
Keep up the good work and update soon
Kind regards jonojigsaw
Sir Tristan chapter 7 . 3/10
z
Hello, I just finished reading "the pride of Sunnydale" and was wondering if you are still writing it? I greatly enjoyed it and hope for more.
125b chapter 12 . 3/2
great story
Swanboy chapter 11 . 2/22
As a response to several of the previous reviews (my own personal opinion), who cares if he doesn't act exactly like a lion, the process was a merger, he gained some traits from the lion, not all of them.
Also changes are meant to be cumulative, suddenly changing the entire plot is for bad writers or alternate universe stories.
Swanboy chapter 12 . 2/22
Great fic.
Well written and with a great premise.
Love the changes you've made to the plot and can't wait for Buffy and Xander to finally be a thing.
Never liked Angel, he only got good after a few seasons into his own show.