Reviews for The Pride of Sunnydale
Ghostboy138 chapter 12 . 1/31
This is probably my hmm... fifth? Re-read of this story, and damn, it's still so fucking good. I do hope you someday come back to this.
hamsterville chapter 12 . 1/21
Well. Hopefully this will be continued because this is a great story although I do think Xander needs to move on. Have a proper relationship with Cordelia and have him abandon Buffy. Buffy is seriously leading him on too much
Vash Eater chapter 12 . 1/11
Please continue! I know it can be hard to write after a while (I need to summon the strength to do so as well), but you have both real talent and a really good story.
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 12/5/2017
Kal824 chapter 12 . 11/16/2017
I know this story is probably dropped but in case you do come back. Xander should absolutely drop Buffy and just wait for Faith. Slightly feral Xander and wild Slayer make a much better pair
Ceddyville chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
Please finish this story. Or let me know if I can take over for you,
Shadowpawzzz chapter 12 . 9/16/2017
Great story I loved it.
Sanguinis13 chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
Good story, I hope you get back to it sometime.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
"Buffy and I, Xander," corrected Giles absently.

Actually, Giles is wrong. You say "you helped me" yes? Not "you helped I". Fun fact. :)
Dr1zzy chapter 12 . 4/26/2017
Plz finish the story it's real good
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 11 . 4/16/2017
This review is for next I'm not sorry about what I'm going to say but finally! Seriously finally Willow moves on! But Buffy I'm not sorry to say this but she is fucking crazy. She rejects Xander for the walking cowardly corpse then when he just dances with Cordelia she goes off acting like he is her boyfriend and he was caught kissing another girl. By now if I was Xander I would have taken the advice I gave Willow and moved on cause obviously Buffy is someone I don't want to be with.
DarthBill chapter 12 . 3/16/2017
I don't understand why being possessed by a lion instead of a hyena made him less rapey.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 12 . 11/24/2016
You want to know how I know this was amazingly written?
I knew it was dead, and it still made me almost late to work, and I read it all in a day despite it's length.

I sincerely hope this gets resurrected.
WyrdeDragon chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
Good story. I really like the lion primal powers and how it changes Xander's personality. Though I really hate his relationship with Buffy. Though I thought the last scene in the Bronze left it open for a good shot at Cordie Xander pairing. It's just sad that it would be less toxic and more honest than any relationship he'd have with this Buffy. I hope you continue this someday.
speedster101 chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
It may have been long long long long time but can you get back to this story for it had peaked my interest.