Reviews for Stand With Me
lee6358 chapter 11 . 7/19
Just finished re-reading this...would love to see it finished. Any plans of tying it all up?
life's a mystery chapter 12 . 7/6
I've just re-read this great story. I was wondering if you ever thought about completing it?
Xx Jellybean xX chapter 12 . 4/14
That ending killed me it was so perfect! Although, now I'm kinda sad that it's over Xx
talassan chapter 11 . 3/26
Can you please finish this story? please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!
NCClark chapter 12 . 1/27
Love this story! Wish you would finish it!
lee6358 chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
Really like the story...any plans on finishing it?
MooseandSquirrel chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I liked this trip down Hiatus Lane. I know it has been years, but, is there a finish in the future? Liked the idea of Kate accepting help, albeit grudgingly.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
"Hon" "sweetie" ? Seriously ? Could Castle be more patronizing and annoying ?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
I hate how Castle thinks he can make decisions like this for Beckett, and she is okay with that ... and if he could stop playing the martyr sometimes, it really isn't attractive.
41319always41319 chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
It's been quite a while, but please come back to finish this!
theputz913 chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
Reading all your stories because I am addicted to attachment syndrome. Are there any plans to finish this one?
AmyMaryFlores chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Where u going to finish this
Frannielloyd chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Oh, wow. I love this story. I know it's been awhile, but you possibly continue this story. Thank you for writing.
bookimpva chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
This one seems to be dead in the water. I would love to see more.