Reviews for Stand With Me
Falcron58 chapter 12 . 2/27
Really wished you had finished this story
3mily Blake chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
I completely agree with talassan. Please, please! Keep writting this story. Is amazing!
PLEASE! _
PS: I actually speak spanish and I'm from Latinamerica, so
lee6358 chapter 11 . 7/19/2016
Just finished re-reading this...would love to see it finished. Any plans of tying it all up?
life's a mystery chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
I've just re-read this great story. I was wondering if you ever thought about completing it?
Xx Jellybean xX chapter 12 . 4/14/2016
That ending killed me it was so perfect! Although, now I'm kinda sad that it's over Xx
talassan chapter 11 . 3/26/2016
Can you please finish this story? please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/26/2016
NCClark chapter 12 . 1/27/2016
Love this story! Wish you would finish it!
lee6358 chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
Really like the story...any plans on finishing it?
MooseandSquirrel chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I liked this trip down Hiatus Lane. I know it has been years, but, is there a finish in the future? Liked the idea of Kate accepting help, albeit grudgingly.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
"Hon" "sweetie" ? Seriously ? Could Castle be more patronizing and annoying ?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
I hate how Castle thinks he can make decisions like this for Beckett, and she is okay with that ... and if he could stop playing the martyr sometimes, it really isn't attractive.
41319always41319 chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
It's been quite a while, but please come back to finish this!
theputz913 chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
Reading all your stories because I am addicted to attachment syndrome. Are there any plans to finish this one?
AmyMaryFlores chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Where u going to finish this