Reviews for Emperor's Prophecy
sophiej698 chapter 39 . 7/27/2016
it was awesome I really enjoyed it was well thought out and written and I was impressed by the detail that was put into it im really glad it was finished because you read a lot of great stories that are never completed and I loved the end bit telling what happened to everyone and the message from yugi it was a brilliant story and I thoroughly enjoyed it you are a fantastic writer
night shade dancer chapter 39 . 2/14/2016
brilliant simply brilliant you have managed to make me speechless thankyou for writing such a story it has everything a story should contain thankyou.
Sol chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
I'm slightly confused about the time period, like I'm kind of seeing servants meaning ancient times but yugi dresses in kakis lol. Other than that like it so far
Yubi-chan chapter 39 . 12/8/2015
It was AWSOME i really enjoyed.
hoigui chapter 20 . 7/12/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
puppyface1000 chapter 41 . 5/30/2015
squeal please
catlovergirl51 chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
this is awesome!
yugiatem fan chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
I love this story,it's great.I think this is a great original plot to the usual Yugi/atem au story plots.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 27 . 9/29/2014
There are so many ways besides the war that this could have worked out with a little diplomacy. Or, Yugi could have sped up time in the castle to give them more time to prepare, even though I know he just started learning. I guess you just took the easy way to get to the conflict and I didn't see much to back up the madness in Dartz yet.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
You made me giggle so many times in this single chapter. Atemu is having his claim challenged, although we all know the others don't have much of a chance. But are you hinting at what weapons Yugi will choose with that gift?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
You know, If Seto falls for Joey, the royal line really will end. You're not going to leave the whole thing up to Mokuba, are you?
Demitri-Landgravate chapter 41 . 8/23/2014
This is one of the most amazing stories I have yet come to see! I thank you for it, and also wish to tell you that it moved me to tears several times and was giftedly great in plot and grammer! Thank you and ttyl! I'll be expecting grerat things from you!
Lozena chapter 41 . 7/22/2014
Wow! I went through all of this in a few days (yes, I was that thirsty) and I LOVED every moment of it. This is the second story I've read of yours and I'm just about ready to just go through your whole profile.

I forget that there are so many characters in all the Yu-Gi-Oh series, and I love how you bring all of them together in some way. I also freaking loved the plot. It was so interesting, and I loved how the characters were portrayed. The relationships felt realistic. The action at the end, especially when Yuugi went up against Zorc by himself, was exciting and real. Nothing was under- or overdone; everything was just right.

Great job!
-Lo

P.S. I do wish Bakura and Ryou had gotten together, but that's just the fan girl in me lol
KrispyLays chapter 41 . 4/5/2014
I READ THIS IN TWO DAYS AND ITS AMAZING WOW OK I JUST
Yuu3 chapter 41 . 3/16/2014
Short and simple review. This was a very lovely story. I enjoyed reading it. I love it. Thanks for reading. Hope you don't mind such a simplified version, I don't actually think you would like more of mindless praises singing out of yet another readers' mouth, no matter how much we truly believe it to be true.