Reviews for Emperor's Prophecy
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
I wonder if it was his Grandfather or his parents who put the seal on him. It was probably for his safety. I hope Timaeus figures out what is going on in time to switch dsides.
angelkit chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
I love this story. I want to get to timeas(sp wrong isnt it?) meet yugi. I can't wait. That and ohhhh why is there a seal on yugi's magic. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Mimi chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
This is pretty good, I like it a lot!

Update soon!

~ash
SecretHikari chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Nooo! thats the most evil cliffy ever written! Damn it Valkyria why are you so good at writing? XD Love this story it's beyond awesome can't wait for the next chapter :D x
Pigyz-kun chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
:) Great job, I cant wait to see what happens next!
ArtThouStupid chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Oh my :O I hope it's not anything too bad XD Pleease update again soon? :)
KrispyLays chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I could make crack pairings of Timaeus, critias, and hermos... lol

Cant wait for the next chapter!
ToraTheShadowFoxDemon chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Aww poor Atemu! ; A ; Don't feel so bad about your mother's death! You didn't mean to! (That being said, his guilt is a natural thing that I'm sure everyone would feel, put through that situation.)

XD Jounouchi and Seto have the greatest conversations! Seriously, they're marvelous, HA. XD

Pft, good luck Timaeus. YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT, BECAUSE YUGI ALREADY LOVES ATEMU, WAHAHAAA!

... Ahem.

There's a seal on Yugi's magical system? WHUT? O.o I am seriously curious as to who did this, how, and WHEN? Was it before he arrived at the castle, or after? I guess I'll find out later!

Excellent chapter *applauds* :D Can't wait for more!
princess moon shadow chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Love it!
Hullop chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
thus is interesting!
Kearitona Sjachraelgil chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
huh two words overprotective guardian seems quite obvious since he's the only person that could do such a thing if he could prevent his illness from spreading too fast keep up the great work hun gtg now JA NE
kate chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Please put up chapter 12 soon and hurry
s2Teennovelist chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
I was on and off reading this with unpacking my mom's car-we finally moved down to maryland from mom's aprtment-THANK GOD! what a nightmare-so this was a VERYb welcome relief.

I love the quote! especially given this chap's opening and that last cliffy.

I love the backstory for his parents. It was sweet and romanrtic. I'm glad neither of them went through with the arranged marriages-those only work if both members of the union are in love.

Poor Atem, all he wanted was to make his mother proud and he never got that. That's awful, i don't care how proud or prodical is mother was, Atem was her son and that should be more important to her than whether or not Atem was as powerful as her.

Good for Atem's father trying to set her straight. I bet rhenma wasn't sp perfect either but everyone made her think she was. Poor Atem, its no wonder he had such a rough childhood, his mother practically took it away from him,. Its no wonder he grew to resent her and his magic so much. Poor Atem, that's awful killing his mother but i can't help but think Rehema got what she deserved.

Good for Yugi and Fenrir. Poor Atem thought, that's so sad, but it explains so much.

I love the section with joey and seto. Seto is such a jerk, but you do a phenomenal job with his character.

Interesting bACK STORY to how timeaus got his eyes wound. That must be so uncomfortable, wearing heavy armor all the time, I love hiw new outfit though! gorgeous! I liked hiwm debating his current existance at the moment and what it means for him, and his current assignment. I really love Timeaus, he wants to help people not dilly dally and do nothing. I know i'm gonna hate seeing him trying to court Yugi. I have no idea if he'll care for Yugi or not but i have no idea whether or not Yugi will return his feelings though i doubt it.

I love Cirtius and hermos! All nce job making sure they're personalities are all different from their counterparts. Finally Criteus takes the hint. poor hermos though he feels left out.

I like how Atem shared that with yugi: it makes them closer and i think it allows Yugi to feel relaxed around him enough to focus. Least Atem isn't being a total ogre like his mother was.

A seal! that explains it no wonder Yugi can't read magic. I wanna say it was grandpa for protection, but i don't think so...maybe Yugi's parents? hmm that is a good question. I love this story, i can never guess what will happen and it keeps me focused and i enjoy reading it-this is just what i needed after four days of limbo and moving (glomps) great story Val!
Tori Da Ninja chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Awwwwww poor Atemu. :(

o_O What the junk? Yuugi has a seal on him? D:

please update soon! I must knooooooooooow!

Awesome job as always! :D