Reviews for Emperor's Prophecy
Spindlegal chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
I bet if Yuugi has an element power he's going to have some rare or powerful one lol.

I think Atemu should let Bakura train Yugi like Bakura wants. I always like it when Bakura and Yugi become friends.

Why do I get the feeling Yuugi's grandfather is gonna be a sturbborn arse and not tell Atemu about the seal and ect... humhumhumm
ArtThouStupid chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
Oh my, more shocks XD Great chapter! Please update again soon? :)
Valier chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
:( Aww, poor Atemu...

But then again his mother was a bit of a bitch Not saying she deserved to die, but training him to the bone like that wasn't the best thing...

XD More classical Jou and Seto bickering~

Hehe, "Then it must be true, the Emperor is a very wise man."

Lol, Atemu and Jou agree on something then :D I think I shall agree as well _

o.O Timaeus is getting ready to court Yugi, eh? Things shall get interesting when he does ;)

And Critias has a bit of a fancy eye for Hermos too? Awww, it's like Atlantian Puppyshipping XD

(I must admit though, I have no idea how you can always spell their names right ; Especially Timaeus's XD You must be some kind of super genius O_O)

O_O Yugi's magic is sealed?

I BLAME BAKURA!

... no, not really, I just blame him for everything else XD

Hm, maybe his grandpa? To protect him or something? o.O

Hehe, wonder who did put the seal on Yugi... must find out *winkwinknudgenudge* ;)

Mew Mew Radish .
CandyassGoth chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
no! a question cliffy! i must know the answers! wow,once again,this is an awesome story! great work,i love all the subplots and such,its amazing! update soon!
GuardianGoddess23 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Please update next chapter soon. Looking forward to it.
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
I wonder if it was his Grandfather or his parents who put the seal on him. It was probably for his safety. I hope Timaeus figures out what is going on in time to switch dsides.
angelkit chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
I love this story. I want to get to timeas(sp wrong isnt it?) meet yugi. I can't wait. That and ohhhh why is there a seal on yugi's magic. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Mimi chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
This is pretty good, I like it a lot!

Update soon!

~ash
SecretHikari chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Nooo! thats the most evil cliffy ever written! Damn it Valkyria why are you so good at writing? XD Love this story it's beyond awesome can't wait for the next chapter :D x
Pigyz-kun chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
:) Great job, I cant wait to see what happens next!
ArtThouStupid chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Oh my :O I hope it's not anything too bad XD Pleease update again soon? :)
KrispyLays chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I could make crack pairings of Timaeus, critias, and hermos... lol

Cant wait for the next chapter!
ToraTheShadowFoxDemon chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Aww poor Atemu! ; A ; Don't feel so bad about your mother's death! You didn't mean to! (That being said, his guilt is a natural thing that I'm sure everyone would feel, put through that situation.)

XD Jounouchi and Seto have the greatest conversations! Seriously, they're marvelous, HA. XD

Pft, good luck Timaeus. YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT, BECAUSE YUGI ALREADY LOVES ATEMU, WAHAHAAA!

... Ahem.

There's a seal on Yugi's magical system? WHUT? O.o I am seriously curious as to who did this, how, and WHEN? Was it before he arrived at the castle, or after? I guess I'll find out later!

Excellent chapter *applauds* :D Can't wait for more!
princess moon shadow chapter 11 . 7/24/2011