Reviews for Emperor's Prophecy
Love it!
Hullop chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
thus is interesting!
Kearitona Sjachraelgil chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
huh two words overprotective guardian seems quite obvious since he's the only person that could do such a thing if he could prevent his illness from spreading too fast keep up the great work hun gtg now JA NE
kate chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Please put up chapter 12 soon and hurry
s2Teennovelist chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
I was on and off reading this with unpacking my mom's car-we finally moved down to maryland from mom's aprtment-THANK GOD! what a nightmare-so this was a VERYb welcome relief.

I love the quote! especially given this chap's opening and that last cliffy.

I love the backstory for his parents. It was sweet and romanrtic. I'm glad neither of them went through with the arranged marriages-those only work if both members of the union are in love.

Poor Atem, all he wanted was to make his mother proud and he never got that. That's awful, i don't care how proud or prodical is mother was, Atem was her son and that should be more important to her than whether or not Atem was as powerful as her.

Good for Atem's father trying to set her straight. I bet rhenma wasn't sp perfect either but everyone made her think she was. Poor Atem, its no wonder he had such a rough childhood, his mother practically took it away from him,. Its no wonder he grew to resent her and his magic so much. Poor Atem, that's awful killing his mother but i can't help but think Rehema got what she deserved.

Good for Yugi and Fenrir. Poor Atem thought, that's so sad, but it explains so much.

I love the section with joey and seto. Seto is such a jerk, but you do a phenomenal job with his character.

Interesting bACK STORY to how timeaus got his eyes wound. That must be so uncomfortable, wearing heavy armor all the time, I love hiw new outfit though! gorgeous! I liked hiwm debating his current existance at the moment and what it means for him, and his current assignment. I really love Timeaus, he wants to help people not dilly dally and do nothing. I know i'm gonna hate seeing him trying to court Yugi. I have no idea if he'll care for Yugi or not but i have no idea whether or not Yugi will return his feelings though i doubt it.

I love Cirtius and hermos! All nce job making sure they're personalities are all different from their counterparts. Finally Criteus takes the hint. poor hermos though he feels left out.

I like how Atem shared that with yugi: it makes them closer and i think it allows Yugi to feel relaxed around him enough to focus. Least Atem isn't being a total ogre like his mother was.

A seal! that explains it no wonder Yugi can't read magic. I wanna say it was grandpa for protection, but i don't think so...maybe Yugi's parents? hmm that is a good question. I love this story, i can never guess what will happen and it keeps me focused and i enjoy reading it-this is just what i needed after four days of limbo and moving (glomps) great story Val!
Tori Da Ninja chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Awwwwww poor Atemu. :(

o_O What the junk? Yuugi has a seal on him? D:

please update soon! I must knooooooooooow!

Awesome job as always! :D

d(_)b/(I'm Tori Da Ninja and I'm proud of being a Otaku!)\d(_)b
Yana5 chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
done by anzu
Moondalian chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Ha! I already know who put the seal there! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I enjoy being able to bug you into giving me all the details grins

Anyway, can't wait to see Jou and Seto's relationship will evolve, and of course when Atemu and Yuugi are gonna start showing some real interest in each other. Gimme the next chapter!

Moony
PuzzleandTenderforever chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
I love this story! I just cannot tell you how much fun it is to read. :) I love the idea that you have come up with and it is written extremely well! I have not found any errors yet and that makes me happy because it makes it extremely enjoyable to read! Good job!

Now to the content! Poor Atemu! I feel bad for him for being pushed so hard especially at such a yound age. I agree with Yugi though, I am sure his mom. Loved him very much she just wanted the best and sometimes that can clouds ones eyes. What happened to his mother was not his fault and it is sad that he still blames himself for what happened.

I cannot wait to see how Yugi reacts when a lot of the topics, particulary marriage is brought up! It will be something to laugh about! Haha!

As for back stabbing spies, if they do anything tp seriously hurt Yugi or break up Atemu I will hurt them! No one gets in the way of their love and if they want to see Atemu pissed they are barking up the right tree! Haha.

Seto and Jou just crack me up! I loved Jou's snarky remark because he is right, Seto is a sarcastic, pompus jackass! I cannot wait to see what point or situation it is going to take to get them together! :)

Well I think I hit on everything! Excellent job and I cannot wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!

-Kersty
Jasmine chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
I think that's Yugi should tell Atem about the seal and have his own grandfather tell them the truth about the true powers he has.
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
No wonder Yugi is having trouble... I wonder who could of caused this and if the seal can be broken...

I'm still waiting on the proposal. I just know it's coming!
Orihime-San chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
I am a huge fan of YugixAtem and JoeyxSeto Pairings!

U HAVE MADE IT ON MY FAVORITES!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

KEEP ON WRITING!
Spindlegal chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Ack a seal? Those are no fun because they always hide treasures!

I wonder if his grandfather did it... hm maybe...

Is Marik going to be in this story? Or has he already made an appearance? (Sorry I cant remember too well)

Hahaha I just had the weirdest picture in my head of Atemu singing Santa Baby to Yugi XD
Orihime-San chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
so far ... THIS STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME!

IF YOU UPDATE SOON I WILL ADD YOU TO MY FAVORITES!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

KEEP ON WRITING!
Jasmine chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
I think that's Atem should tell Yugi about his own past. Yugi should tell about his own past as well. It's going to help them otu with each others. Also Yugi should tell Atem about the pains and high temperatures about he has when he has a vision. Also he should also tell Atem the truth about the firiery heatwaves that's he sees after the visions after all. They need to know who are the robes people and soon. Seto and Joey should be with each other.
810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »