Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Lost Keys
KumoFuzei chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
A nice ending, it did feel a bit like a completion bonus xD
KumoFuzei chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
Another nice chapter, you've improved since chapter one
KumoFuzei chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
Another very nice chapter, wowee it took me awhile to read through that :P
KumoFuzei chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
Very nice chapter :D
KumoFuzei chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
Very nice chapter, I liked how you went through it all and I actually didn't know that. I feel like a fail of a fan now, especially because I didn't notice in re:coded or the Dream Drop Distance trailers. Anyway, lovely chapter
KumoFuzei chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
A nice plotline still and I like how you are breaking up the scene switches now :)
KumoFuzei chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Another good chapter but I have to say the death scene was not to my liking. I've always figured that the key wielders had to be forgiving and kind, but I guess Ray isn't technically a key wielder, is he?
KumoFuzei chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Nice chapter again, it isn't your best but you're getting better
KumoFuzei chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
I still really like the plot but overall flow is still lacking a little albeit with improvement.
KumoFuzei chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Still liking the plotline but ocassionally the dialogue becomes a little stale and unbelievable. I can't stop reading this n.n
KumoFuzei chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
I did like it but flow and action are still lacking slightly. Also, Ray seems to have been made overpowered during the chapter, it's still early days so he shouldn't have that much power yet, or maybe ever. I did like how you used Dive to the Heart though. I don't see it very often.
KumoFuzei chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
I liked it to a point but I felt like it still needs more flow and Ray and Liam's fight should have been so much more, well more xD I do like the plotline so far though :3
KumoFuzei chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Really enjoyed this chapter, your best so far :D
KumoFuzei chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
You're really good at keeping characters in character, especially Stitch, whom I love. I still think the action needs a little work but it seems to be improving and I love the precursor of the next chapter.
KumoFuzei chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Action is improving but that, and the general story need more flow still. I love the lion king though 3
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »