Reviews for Mouth to Mouth
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 2/16
I just couldn't stop smiling while reading this story. Love it.
DeepVoice'06 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
AWWWWW! Great story, and wonderful ending ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Zomg this was too cute! So. Much. FLUFF! I love it!
sallyskellington chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Wow. this is perfection. I will have you know that I looooove this show and helgaxarnold is my otp! Sooo sweet and adorable. I want this to be canon! #fangirlingsohard
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! (: (: (: (:
Grafhite chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh my frigging god! I absolutely loved this little story here! It made me feel like I was blushing too, just like Arnold as Helga was producing her escape route from revealing her secret :)
She-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Psycho chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Aww. This... was just so cute! And I especially liked the characterization of both Arnold AND Helga. You nailed them! So many times during the mind rants I thought 'this is brilliant', very Helga-like logic, and very so Arnold-like flow of events, so cannon, such a lovely change from the many fanfics out there that just don't get it right... Though it was a bit too naive for Arnold right at the end, you could have probably left it with some untold thoughts, like he wasn't sure he actually believed her but couldn't think of another explanation why it couldn't be like that. It would make that dream scene even funnier. Oh you could probably do without some of the text, avoid repeating ideas, shortening things when possible, specially towards the end, but overall, soooo pretty. Final thought: Love. Seriously, good job :)
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Adorable :)
iamnel chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Aww... do I have to say this?

I LOVE IT!
Jordan chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww ssssooooo cccuuuuttteeeee! Brings out my girly side
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
HA!
Onee-chan-05 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Brava! Brava! Bravissima! I loved it utterly and completely! You're an excellent writer!
Ranma-sensei chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
*Jaw drops to the floor*

Write a book and get it published. :D
seddieluv4ever chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
It was a very good one-shot, u should do an epilogue, like without bein the 8years. Just sayin

seddieluv4ever
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Good one-shot. It would've been interesting to see Arnold make a move or figure out Helga's feelings after the first part of this one-shot, rather than after TJM, but then I suppose this wouldn't be so much an epilogue as a regular story... Either way, I did like this. Good writing.