Reviews for Not Your Romeo
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I died a bit when Sai, Temari and Kankuro came! xD And is it weird that I could actually imagine how Asuma would look like if he was pregnant...? O_o'
AllHailIndividuality chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Continue or else my sasuhina cravings will go crazy btw I love the foreshadowing of sasuke falling for hinata in the end
AllHailIndividuality chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
I could really relate to this chapter my father is the exact same way to me so i laughed and cried too
AllHailIndividuality chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
When Sasuke got in his usual angry pissed off mood is it wrong that I was slightly blushing I don't know what's wrong with me going to continue
AllHailIndividuality chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
My SasuHina Sweat Tooth has been fulfilled!
Don'tPetThePsyco chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
The song you posted it reminded you of is exactly the same one it reminded me of, small world. My thoughts on this story It was a good story I enjoyed it very much though it had grammar problems and some times had me spilling drink from laughing at your jokes. I finally got an account to review this on, I have read this before a few months back and expected another chapter by now please write it soon.
Don'tPetThePsyco chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Sasuke is a star at school, of course he is. I didn't really like the way you phrased everything so short at the end but no lie I do like this story so far becoming one of my favorites.
Don'tPetThePsyco chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Sasuke and Fugaku father and son relationship of the year.
Don'tPetThePsyco chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Oh Fugaku in every Sasuke and Itachi related fanfiction why are cliched as a cold heartless son of Uchiha, I did like it continue writess
Don'tPetThePsyco chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Most memorable part in the chapter, Sasuke though stubborn to admit it found her laugh enduring, the butterflies in his stomach is what I think he feels about now though his chicken butt of head won't let me realize it!
Don'tPetThePsyco chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I don't know about Naruto as a background story because to be honest I don't care about Naruto it is a SasuHina Story after all.
Don'tPetThePsyco chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Stumbling across such a good story, am I hooked yes? Do I need more? Of course!
otakumaku18 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Pleasseeeee update! This is such an amazing story and I reeeeeaaaaallllyyyy want to find out what will happen next. Pleaseeee!
Hiiii chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Omg this is so funny and really good pls keep making more pls and fast pls don't abondon this pls I be waiting for u updata
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2012