Reviews for Parental Discretion Is Advised
hhhh chapter 1 . 4/11
OMG. I have never laughed this hard ever. Amazing job. The story was beyond hilarious.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I loved it and laughed so hard!
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
lol wow, i like that you made this realist ed because the the first time or even the second time isnt always great.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
O M G!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I think this is the funniest thing I have ever read! I laughed so hard reading it! Awesome...simply awesome!
Caius09 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time! Absolutely brilliant!
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Holy hell! That was quite the romantic adventure! Poor Bella, LMAO Cute, funny story. love me some adorkable Edward. :)
Remmykins1901 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
BEST EVER! I'm going to have the giggles whenever I see Wrought Iron anything now !
chantiemaya chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
LOOOOL, awesome!
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
PMSL...xx
RevengeXLucy chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Thank you so much for this story! I haven't laughed that hard in ages! Great, great fic!
annaharding chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Too, too funny! But I am glad she persisted with her romance with Edward because it gave all this a very happy feel. Thanx for sharing!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
The lost condom was bad enough, but the bed was hilarious! So good!
AdonicaSS chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
lololol

You must enjoy getting reviews years after story written! So much cringe worthy, embarrassing fun (for me)

Would've love an outtake describing Edward's phone calls to his parents "Hello, mom, you're not gonna believe what happened..."

xx
carolamex chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Bwahahahahahahahahahhahahana hnahah! A bloody funny!