Reviews for Welcome to Facebook
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 2/11
LOL! This is so funny! Very interesting of soul reapers and arrancars to use a social network like Facebook.
LAS chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAhAHAHHA THIS IS SO FUNNY XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
PosiedonGodSlayer chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
WHY, why is Aizen so fucking creepy! And ya Ulguiorra!
strawhat1227 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Lmao. I freaken love it. It made me laugh so much. xD (yay.! Grimmy and ichi are in a relationship.! _)
Batty-Ice-Cream chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Stories not allowed on this site:

Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

I recommend taking this story down or else I will have to report.
MiracleAngel500 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
LMFAO! How did you DO this? I made a facebook thing... it isn't NEARLY as funny. XD
Please make more... it's making me laugh more than I have since... um... idk when.
anon chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
this is so random..but interesting. I am a bit lost on this story line if there is one?
Elle von Werner chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Lol! Grimmjow Jeagerjaquesis in a relationship with Ichigo Kurosaki. *heart* Haha! XD Love it! Recently, I fall in love with this pairing! X3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
v Please ignore the conceited bitch below. She has been trying to report shit lately... Anyways, good story! Very funny and a pleasure to read.
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Chat/Script formatted fics are against the rules. Please take this down, or you will be reported. It's nothing personal, but everyone needs to follow the rules.

Thank you.
Guiltiness chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Lmao I peed myself on the security question and grimmjows relationship status part XD
AnimeOtakuChick113 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Lol! that's awesome xD
death angel shadow kat chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
lol i love it
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Oh, the last part made me burst out laughing in the middle of class. Of course facebook is part of his plan...:) Excellent work with this.
Rukie Martinez chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
xD oma so funny! hope you make a part two xD