Reviews for The Science of Selling Yourself Short
Prl16 chapter 14 . 8/3
Nice story. I liked how Bulma and Vegeta seemed very mature.
Spellweaver10 chapter 14 . 7/19
One of the best fanfictions that cover's the three years gap I have ever read. You work was astounding. I loved the way you portayed the main character's personalities. You made it so realistic but also true to the cannon. In my opinion this is the best story of yours.
I find it strange that your decided to change your writing style in "Pandemic". Not that it is bad but it is like those two fictions are written by different writers. But I guess it's good to try new things every now and then.
Best wishes and keep up your amazing job.
MissKonoha chapter 14 . 5/31
Great story!
Lilac Owl chapter 14 . 3/2
Loved it! This was one of the most in character fics I've ever read. Seriously. Great job.
donutlovestea chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
One of my favorites. Thank you very much for writing it :')
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Nice 3 years story :)
PreparedForZombies chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
A bit slow paced (only a little), but enjoyable none the less.
Nova.8 chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
This story was amazing, funny and still meaningful. You captured the personalities of the characters in a humorous way that didn't make them seem OOC at all. I think something that I loved and won't forget in a hurry is when Vegeta told Bulma that when he wasn't tired they would have sex (and you really do expect Vegeta to be so clinical and detached about these things if he isn't being tight lipped and stoic of course) and he was certain it would be adequate! Lol, really awesome story all round!
Sarah chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Sheesh! I don't know how Bulma has stripped herself from exploding and releasing her anger on bunny!
mednin chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
This is amazing! Thank you so much for writing this! Definitely a favorite!
mednin chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Wow! Wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Thank you so much for writing this! Definitely fantastic work!
bigfanJan chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
They eat Pizza in DBZ-land, so I think your good there.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Woah, gonna be honest this is probably the best three year story I've read. You kept true to the characters and made a story that actually makes sense. It's short but still amazing. 10/10 would recommend.
Azura's Kittie chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
I was too committed to reading this through for a review on each chapter, I was just so engrossed into your fanfiction!
You deserve a cookie, a pat on the back and an award for making such a fantastic fanfiction! Seriously, if they made it into the show or manga, this is what I would expect!
Anonymonomanamo chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I cant remember if I reviewed this or not, but I loved this. Fun to see what a more true-to-DBZ take on the 3 year gap is like. In my mind its even simpler (2 good lookin, bored people got randy and then preggo; relationship based on proximity and time) but that does not make for an interesting piece of writing does it? ;) Thanks for another fun read wonderful author!