Reviews for The Science of Selling Yourself Short
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 14 . 6/25
It was very lovely. Thank you writing it. It was well done, paced very nicely and it invoked emotional responses. Bravo
An other sluty Bulma fic :( it would be nice to find a story where Vegeta is the one who goes after her.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Mrs Brief's name is Bunny...
nofcksgiven chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
Hehe. Not gonna lie, I was totally looking forward to the sexing between these two.;) YAY, they finally did the thing! Bulma a bamf 5ever.
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
LMAO! Bulma is the real bafm in DBZ! She's great and I love her. As for Vegeta, I basically just wanna hug him.
Prl16 chapter 14 . 8/3/2015
Nice story. I liked how Bulma and Vegeta seemed very mature.
Spellweaver10 chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
One of the best fanfictions that cover's the three years gap I have ever read. You work was astounding. I loved the way you portayed the main character's personalities. You made it so realistic but also true to the cannon. In my opinion this is the best story of yours.
I find it strange that your decided to change your writing style in "Pandemic". Not that it is bad but it is like those two fictions are written by different writers. But I guess it's good to try new things every now and then.
Best wishes and keep up your amazing job.
MissKonoha chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
Great story!
Lilac Owl chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
Loved it! This was one of the most in character fics I've ever read. Seriously. Great job.
donutlovestea chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
One of my favorites. Thank you very much for writing it :')
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Nice 3 years story :)
PreparedForZombies chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
A bit slow paced (only a little), but enjoyable none the less.
Nova.8 chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
This story was amazing, funny and still meaningful. You captured the personalities of the characters in a humorous way that didn't make them seem OOC at all. I think something that I loved and won't forget in a hurry is when Vegeta told Bulma that when he wasn't tired they would have sex (and you really do expect Vegeta to be so clinical and detached about these things if he isn't being tight lipped and stoic of course) and he was certain it would be adequate! Lol, really awesome story all round!
Sarah chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Sheesh! I don't know how Bulma has stripped herself from exploding and releasing her anger on bunny!
mednin chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
This is amazing! Thank you so much for writing this! Definitely a favorite!