Reviews for The Science of Selling Yourself Short
Lilac Owl chapter 14 . 3/2
Loved it! This was one of the most in character fics I've ever read. Seriously. Great job.
donutlovestea chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
One of my favorites. Thank you very much for writing it :')
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Nice 3 years story :)
PreparedForZombies chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
A bit slow paced (only a little), but enjoyable none the less.
Nova.8 chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
This story was amazing, funny and still meaningful. You captured the personalities of the characters in a humorous way that didn't make them seem OOC at all. I think something that I loved and won't forget in a hurry is when Vegeta told Bulma that when he wasn't tired they would have sex (and you really do expect Vegeta to be so clinical and detached about these things if he isn't being tight lipped and stoic of course) and he was certain it would be adequate! Lol, really awesome story all round!
Sarah chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Sheesh! I don't know how Bulma has stripped herself from exploding and releasing her anger on bunny!
mednin chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
This is amazing! Thank you so much for writing this! Definitely a favorite!
mednin chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Wow! Wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Thank you so much for writing this! Definitely fantastic work!
bigfanJan chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
They eat Pizza in DBZ-land, so I think your good there.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Woah, gonna be honest this is probably the best three year story I've read. You kept true to the characters and made a story that actually makes sense. It's short but still amazing. 10/10 would recommend.
Azura's Kittie chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
I was too committed to reading this through for a review on each chapter, I was just so engrossed into your fanfiction!
You deserve a cookie, a pat on the back and an award for making such a fantastic fanfiction! Seriously, if they made it into the show or manga, this is what I would expect!
Anonymonomanamo chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I cant remember if I reviewed this or not, but I loved this. Fun to see what a more true-to-DBZ take on the 3 year gap is like. In my mind its even simpler (2 good lookin, bored people got randy and then preggo; relationship based on proximity and time) but that does not make for an interesting piece of writing does it? ;) Thanks for another fun read wonderful author!
nancy103 chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
Just finished reading this in a couple od days. Great version of the 3-year story!
mibi chan chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Hello Lady Lan! Here I am starting your three year fic... Hehehe!
I must say that so far I am completely in love with your Vegeta. He's so aloof and clueless, and this is how I imagine him in canon. But there's that little spark of something in his character that is interested in Bulma that you've really captured very well! I just love it.
You can see I'm not too far in yet, but I find myself really wanting to read more (even though it's 2 am lolll)!
I especially enjoyed the way that Bulma sort of makes the excuse that her thinking about Vegeta is more of a way for her to distract herself from her failing relationship with Yamcha. Oh, dear Yamcha lol!
Great, super job so far. I shall continue and review again soon. I'm glad I won't have to endure cliffhangers hahaha!
LeChick chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
In character and faithful to the canon storyline. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you :)