Reviews for A curse, not a blessing
Aria Styles chapter 1 . 6/2
This is beautiful in a painful sort of way. Hauntingly so. But amazing all the same.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 3/22
META!
PsioniCM chapter 1 . 3/12
An interesting viewpoint. It's interesting to think that the power of the triforce is shared through time, and the same battle is reincarnated again and again. Ganon has the worst of this deal, he is the same person each time, whereas Link and Zelda are a new person, incarnating the spirit of the character, and their power. Thank you for sharing it.
Ekanor chapter 1 . 2/10
Haven't created an account yet but am going to.

Skyward sword makes this eerily true. But you've captured the horrifying detachment of just not caring. One of the other reviews says it has a Twilight Princess vibe to it and it certainly does.

Well done and I hope my attempts at writing turn out half as good.
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Very well done story. And an interesting possibility that could very well happen.
PsychokineticMC chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Beautiful
Captain Milkshakes chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Bruh.

There are few words to describe the emotion behind this.

Just...bruh.

Well done.
SirSquirtle chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
My god, that was amazing. A truly epic deconstruction of the Triforce bearers.
utcoop chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This made me stop and contemplate a lot about these characters and the triforce... I don't know what else to say other than the fact that now I have to think about this...uh reallly good job by the way keep writing!
lieutenantcardinal chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Wow 0.0 This story deserves more recognition. (and would you please capitalize the title, it's really getting on my grammar nazi nerves)
bimboy chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
damn, this is some good stuff
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Among the top 10 fanfics I have ever read.
Crys chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This very much seems to fit the mood of Twilight Princess. Between Link's lack of emoting and Zelda's cold calculating nature...

Very enjoyable.
DoodlingPlume chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is just amazing. I love the what-ifs and could-have-been scenarios of each triforce bearers.

Kudos!
Laluzi chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Wow. This was an absolutely brilliant deconstruction. The parallel points of view were excellently done. o.o Bravo.