Reviews for A curse, not a blessing
utcoop chapter 1 . 6/14
This made me stop and contemplate a lot about these characters and the triforce... I don't know what else to say other than the fact that now I have to think about this...uh reallly good job by the way keep writing!
lieutenantcardinal chapter 1 . 6/8
Wow 0.0 This story deserves more recognition. (and would you please capitalize the title, it's really getting on my grammar nazi nerves)
bimboy chapter 1 . 5/2
damn, this is some good stuff
Among the top 10 fanfics I have ever read.
Crys chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This very much seems to fit the mood of Twilight Princess. Between Link's lack of emoting and Zelda's cold calculating nature...

Very enjoyable.
DoodlingPlume chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is just amazing. I love the what-ifs and could-have-been scenarios of each triforce bearers.

Kudos!
Laluzi chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Wow. This was an absolutely brilliant deconstruction. The parallel points of view were excellently done. o.o Bravo.
ParadoxicOrder8 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
How bittersweet.
timeShenanigans chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
THE FEELS! *sobbing*
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
People know when to end a story; it has to be short, because, if it continues, it will always end in death, despair, destruction, or simply nothing. You just brought that ito its logical conclusion. Tip the hat, and
salutations.

RWBYWolf
dongaro chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Interesting take on the power of the triforce.

Particularyl ganons
Renamine chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love this one. It's short, but every single line is powerful, especially the last ones. I find Ganondorf's depressing, but Zelda's and Link's were equally sad as well. Great job on this!
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Quite a powerful little oneshot. Really, it's tragic.
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Wow. I haven't played this game and I haven't read a fanfic from this fandom before, but this, hands down, was wonderful. The way you wrote it and the whole three voices thing worked very well especially in the last part of the story. This was incredible!
omegadude1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Really makes you think, doesn't it? Major props to you.

-omegadude1