Reviews for A curse, not a blessing
ParadoxicOrder8 chapter 1 . 4/14
How bittersweet.
ScytheGirlKana chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
THE FEELS! *sobbing*
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
People know when to end a story; it has to be short, because, if it continues, it will always end in death, despair, destruction, or simply nothing. You just brought that ito its logical conclusion. Tip the hat, and
salutations.

RWBYWolf
dongaro chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Interesting take on the power of the triforce.

Particularyl ganons
Renamine chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love this one. It's short, but every single line is powerful, especially the last ones. I find Ganondorf's depressing, but Zelda's and Link's were equally sad as well. Great job on this!
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Quite a powerful little oneshot. Really, it's tragic.
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Wow. I haven't played this game and I haven't read a fanfic from this fandom before, but this, hands down, was wonderful. The way you wrote it and the whole three voices thing worked very well especially in the last part of the story. This was incredible!
omegadude1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Really makes you think, doesn't it? Major props to you.

-omegadude1
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yes, yes, yes. This brings the triforce power into a new light.

I also now want these three on one team being awesome.
DarogaDaae chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
And now I'm sad.
DamionKenley117 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Well well well...this would make for an interesting story. Somebody on here has a piece that's sorta similar, only Zelda and Ganondorf have lived countless centuries and sometime between here and there swapped sides. Link enters the stage late in the game, but they all bear memories of each life lived beforehand. Sacred Reliquary its called.

Anyway, this is a nice little piece, but if you could find an external source of conflict, it would be interesting to see what the three would do if they decided unanimously to destroy the Triforce.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Awww, I teared up it was so sad! Poor them. I never really thought of it before like that. Great job, I really enjoyed it!

Inumaru12
oceanlover4evr chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
HOLY GUACAMOLE.

How does this only have 16 reviews? It's just... I'm crying now, you know that? AND I'VE NEVER PLAYED A SINGLE LOZ GAME, EVER. YOU MONSTER, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

(JK, not a monster, but a genius. Still though... need to get a tissue)
The Altrox chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
They recommended this on TVTropes, and I can see why. This was a great read and a dark twist on the triforce and its bearers. Super props to you.
Nayru Elric chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow... that was... beautiful.

You say you were in a mood? It was good mood, my friend. Never have I read anything so beautiful for the Zelda franchise. It's completely true, every word.

The only bad thing I have to say is... GET A BETTER SUMMARY. GODDESSES, YOU COULD RULE THE ONESHOTS OF ZELDA IF YOU JUST GOT A BETTER SUMMARY. ;P

Good job. You are on my favs. *squee!*