Reviews for Old Habits
PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON
codyhobgood271 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Man this was a awesome story! I really liked reading it. It should be made into a ep. Amazing job. :)
Miki-chan13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I could tell, since I have it, too. You did well explaining it.
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Thank you for writing.

I actually liked how you kept it canon compliant, it's almost like a real episode, especially with those "narrator" moments in bold. Plus it had an actual plot and everything.
glowin-theSHARK chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I really adore your writing style! It's very realistic and believable, and I can actually picture this as an episode! Please keep at it! :D
Randomnessgirl1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I like how you added you're theory into the story. It was a nice story. I love how Tobey thought/spoe of oung love. And Granny May's first crush was a neat idea as well!
Curlscat chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was cute. However, the Asbergers traits, while a nice touch, were kind of OOC. As far as I know, Tobey doesn't pace, and he and Wordgirl aren't usually really close enough to make much eye contact.

But I quite enjoyed this. The only other note I'd make is that your use of the word habit seemed kind of forced.
Endless Secrets chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Oh, I love this! You're really exemplary at keeping everyone in character, but to be completely honest I don't think Tobey cries that much. Just my opinion.

Ah well, otherwise it was fine, and overall made for a great story that included two of my favorite villains! Keep up the awesome work! :)