Reviews for Old Habits
codyhobgood271 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Man this was a awesome story! I really liked reading it. It should be made into a ep. Amazing job. :)
Codymitchell chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Poor toby
Miki-chan13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I could tell, since I have it, too. You did well explaining it.
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Thank you for writing.

I actually liked how you kept it canon compliant, it's almost like a real episode, especially with those "narrator" moments in bold. Plus it had an actual plot and everything.
glowin-theSHARK chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I really adore your writing style! It's very realistic and believable, and I can actually picture this as an episode! Please keep at it! :D
Randomnessgirl1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I like how you added you're theory into the story. It was a nice story. I love how Tobey thought/spoe of oung love. And Granny May's first crush was a neat idea as well!
Curlscat chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was cute. However, the Asbergers traits, while a nice touch, were kind of OOC. As far as I know, Tobey doesn't pace, and he and Wordgirl aren't usually really close enough to make much eye contact.

But I quite enjoyed this. The only other note I'd make is that your use of the word habit seemed kind of forced.
Endless Secrets chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Oh, I love this! You're really exemplary at keeping everyone in character, but to be completely honest I don't think Tobey cries that much. Just my opinion.

Ah well, otherwise it was fine, and overall made for a great story that included two of my favorite villains! Keep up the awesome work! :)