Reviews for Bounty Hunters and Babysitting
master-walker chapter 8 . 5/27
This is my second time reading this Fic and I love it so much. I love Padme's entrance . OMG! please make a sequel .
CatBludger3903 chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
Atta boy Luke!
CatBludger3903 chapter 12 . 5/3/2016
Awwwww, that was adorable!
Girl Detective chapter 12 . 3/3/2016
WHY DID IT HAVE TO END
The Real Wert chapter 12 . 10/14/2015
I really liked it and I wanted to say thank you as well because this as the best fan fiction I have ever
read and it inspired me with some ideas for some fan fictions of my own. So once again, THANK YOU!
WERT chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
I liked the story very much, and it had a lot of contrast between cute family moments and combat.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
Please make a sequel of something along the lines of an akin visiting ahsoka
nameless chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
Awesome I loved it
23immortalimp07 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I really like your star wars fics. And I read all the different things on your profile. I liked it a lot.
Ahsoka chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
I loved the story few spelling errors but like who cares :)
IzzyBells chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
NOOOOOOO! It's over! Great story! Yes, I read it in one night. I loved it and didn't want it to end. Thank you for writing it!
Jezzy-Fezzy chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
You really should do a sequel of this story because it has potential! :D Overall, this story is brilliant! Excellent even.
AnakinlovesPadme chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
Such a cute story! I love AU stories with Anakin and Padme and the twins, it's what should've happened especially in the Clone Wars series. Keep up the good writing:)
Mireille chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Awww, thé children were sooooooo cute:) that's the kind of moments (the birthday) that I wish there were more of posted...

Thanks for sharing! And for a family sequel, count me in!

Love

Mireille
CairaMarie chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
i cried a little at the end

awesome story