Reviews for Last Man on Earth
Yuhi Sakura chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is a brilliant piece of work! That end note really sealed the deal for me. It was certainly a compelling story whether or not she was crazy, lying, or being completely truthful. But that little bit of doubt is VERY compelling.
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I liked this fanfic. I have been asigned to read World War Z by an english teacher in a pronuntiation class... And he even sent us as homework to make plans on un surviving the Zombie apocalipse... I think that if there WAS a Zombie battle out where I live I would survive by miracle...

Those f**** soldiers killed the (most likely fictional) husband. I loved it... Maybe I should consider writting down a survival thingy myself. Sounds like fun _
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
The footnotes about her possibly never being married was what sealed it for me. A griping, compelling narrative, told by a potentialy unreliable narrator. Whats the truth? That basically encapsulates the entire reallity of the confused world turned upside down in WWZ.
Knightfall1138 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Fantastic read. Stuff like this is why I fell in love with the book. Zombie stories should never be about the zombies. It's always a human story. You totally nailed it.
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That last line is so good. Not saying the rest isn't great either, but man that last line.