Reviews for The Emotional Illness
Bean chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Absolutely Brilliant. You nailed the voices of each character without dragging them down into caricature, and had a pretty cool plot to boot. I'll be exploring all the stories you put up.
Rob Daland chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Best tie in I ave ever seen!
Rob Daland chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
You were able to stay true to the characters, bloody good job! Bravo!
pandaman67 chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
EPIC! You got every detail correct! I loved it!
Cryptid1399 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
All i've got to say is: You're doing well so far.
Antithesis chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Quick word to say that I think this works very well as a DW/MLP crossover. You didn't try to shoehorn daleks and cybermen and all sorts of Whoniverse stuff that'd be even more out of place here; you made an enemy that really fits in the MLP mythos. Well done.
Hailey-Stone chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
It's amazing what you find when you decide to go perusing through random crossover sections for Doctor Who... I'm so glad I looked. X3

.~:Hailey-Stone, yo:~.
Swallow Tale chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
I LOV THIS STORY! You did an excellent job! Everypony is in character and it's Great! So adding to FAVORITES! Thank you so much for doing a story like this! It was like I was watching a My Litle Pony episode! I could here the voices of each character as I read there lines! U r Brilliant! Simply Brilliant! If I could shake your hand right now I would! Just wow! The plot was great! You really just made me absolutly, postivly happy! Anyway, GREAT JOB! U did a sequel right? I think I'm gonna go check that out...but man oh man this was AWESOME! Wonderful job on this story! Wonderful! Keep up the great writing Alrighty! Now if you excuse me I'm gonna go throw a PARTY to celebrate how Epicly Awesome this story is!

ST OUT! Peace! :DDDDDDDD
The defenastrator chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
I can see it now. The doctor walking out of the tardis with a bunch of talking hourses and the inhabidents of the random planet being very confused
MaxManuka chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Aaaa-mazing! Outstanding! Awesome! Great dialog and spot-on characterization! Thanks for the story, it was great fun to read. :)
DreamFeathers chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Actually, I'm quite impressed with this. Doctor as a pony? Perfect capturing of his personality! (Who doesn't love David Tennant's Doctor?)
allanime chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have read here. The characters (especially the Doctor) were portrayed amazingly, and the story is easy to follow (unlike the Doctor!), and it provieds an interesting tale of friendship, magic, and aliens.

All in all, may you drink in the happyness of friendship, and the land of Equestria will welcome you with open arms, you word-slinger, weaver of fantastical tales. Even more exciting than your fanfictions [I should think] is your own original works, which i would be more than glad to read.
Bobby Waldman chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
BEAUTIFUL conclusion. Expectations are OFF THE CHARTS. HOPING FOR MORE!
Bobby Waldman chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Just as I imagined a crossover would be: AWESOME!
SakuraAyanami chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
awesome fic. Are you going to continue it in another story?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »