Reviews for The Demon's Lies
Woodall1987 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Can you please do a sequel
Alarica Glory Ange chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
And to all who may be confused by that comment. I am her new boyfriend now so thats my ending ;)
Alarica Glory Ange chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
Chapter 23.

I watch in bewilderment as a dashingly handsome angel lands down next to me. Celest has left me outside at a gas station to get some food. He peers down at me with bright, striking yellow eyes and smiles. "Hello Alma" his voice, deep and rigid, but also calm and soothing. I stare up at him, "how do you know who I am? Who are you?"
He laughs, "I am one of the princes of heaven, Hunter. I know all my father's creations."
"What do you need..."
"All though we took your angel form away. The archangels and I want to give you it back."
"Why are you doing this?"
"Because I am your guardian angel silly." He messes with my hair and I flinch back and quickly fix it. "My guardian angel? Why haven't you come to me before?"
"That, Gargoyle, seemed to protect you well enough without me." He says with a slight growl and a glance at my stomach.
"I guess so..." suddenly I feel myself pulled up off the ground and into his arms. I stare at him and blush. He grins a little and flies up into the air and up into the sky, "I can fly you know-" I begin to protest.
"I'd rather just carry you."
Already knowing he wont give in, I let him carry me. I watch him, already feeling so connected to him, just from the few seconds I've known him. After a few hours, we land in the clouds in front of a large mansion. I stare up at it in amazement and hear Hunter laugh next to me. "So easily amused, just like I remember."
"You don't know anything about me." I argue, turning to him.
"I know everything about you Alma. You just forgot..." He explains, refusing to look at me.
"Forgot?"
He turns to me, and then I feel the warm, soft texture of his lips against mine and his arms around me, holding me tight against him and, for some reason, it feels familiar. I melt into his arms and let the memories flow back into my mind.

End.
Vivica Night chapter 22 . 12/18/2011
Creeper's Story is currently up!
Lady Augustin chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
Can't wait to see the new story, update soon please. Oh it's nice to see alittle more of Alma's background. So her father is pinhead any idea who her mother is, I'm wondering if she is and Angel. Nice story by the way sad to see it in but at least their will be a sequel.
Lady Augustin chapter 21 . 11/3/2011
Ah another great chapter, Alma is pregnant and gets captured all at the same time. Wow how the plot thickens, I hope you update soon can't wait to see what happens next.
Lady Augustin chapter 20 . 11/1/2011
Another Great Chapter, Alma and the Creeper sure have come a long way since the very beginning. Even Annie likes the Creeper which is really a shock lol. Well Update Soon :)
Lady Augustin chapter 19 . 10/18/2011
Wow, she was assigned to kill the Creeper instead she fell in love with him. I wonder if both of them can seek redemption or will they be on the run forever. Well that was a very interesting twist in the plot I must say, well update soon great chapter :).
sailwithsailors chapter 18 . 9/17/2011
Please update soon!
Lady Augustin chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
Ahh this was a sad chapter, I'm really curious if Alma's dreams mean that she can no longer turn into and Angel. It's sad that her friend got pregnant, especially under the circumstances. Well update soon nice chapter
sailwithsailors chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
I think its pretty awesome. I don't get to read much about the Creeper much anymore.

Keep up the good work and update soon please!
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
Hey, keep up the good work. I hope to read more of this soon.
Lady Augustin chapter 17 . 8/20/2011
Wow thanks for the speedy update and the great chapter. I wish I was creative as you to write my own stories and keep readers entertained. I felt sorry for Annie honestly I think that man deserves whatever came to him. I hope Annie keeps her promise and doesn't tell anyone. I see our lovely couple has consummated their relationship lol, now that has me thinking I wonder what kind of kids they would have together. I'm getting ahead of myself I know, well great chapter and keep up the great work. Thanks :)
Vivica Night chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
:D im going to 'try' and update everyday...i have nothing better to do at the moment anyways lol.

Some days i might not update, i'm ether busy or spending time with my friends.

I usually upload a new chapter between 10:00pm and 1:00am, just to let you all know.

And once again thanks for the reviews :)
Lady Augustin chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
Wow fast update and a great chapter, I was rolling my tail off when Annie ruined their moment. This story is coming along beautifully, just wanted to express my gratitude for your hard work. Thanks and Update Soon :)