Reviews for The Batman Protocols
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/8
natsu.point chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Now that's more like it. Seriously why would Batman let himself seduce by Catwoman?
theMagicBehindtheMask chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I think... I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. A marvelous work!
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Your sense of humour is EPIC!
Vanafindiel chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
A virgin at 37! Priceless!
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Plastic Man's protocol, I wouldn't even wish on the Joker! *shivers*
Lynthrocropia chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Think Happy Thoughts.

Deny Everything!

Would the various crossover's have given Batman enough information for some similar plans for the other universes ?

How would he deal with Spider-man ? Coat a billboard in sticky paper ?

Aflred has a salary ?
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Ok funny. I don't like Batman's though. I'm glad that you didn't go with the 'show him a picture of his parents' thing but...Batman still a virgin? Was there something stated in the comics that I don't know about? Doesn't he have a son named Damion now? Pretty funny still. (I would have gone with making his 'son', dress in a bright stand out and shoot me costume, while he wore a dark blend in the shadow costume, but thats just me.)
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Nice one! *giggles* :-)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Lark chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I almost never review because I'm a major lurker but that was hillarious! If you're still around here I hope you add a sequel of more protocalls.
Njong chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
That is wondrfully evil and twisted. I like it more than mere words can desribe (it probably doesn't help that I have no oxygen to spare for talking because of the insane manical laughter resulting from reading this dociment...).

Oh goody!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
oh, that was BAD! . . . *hee hee*
Evil Lil' Katbird chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
It's not often that I crack up irl while reading something... D
DarkKnight613 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
You truly are the master of superhero parodies. I tip my hat to you.

One question: what do you have against Batman?