Reviews for Locked In
Catwomen chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Sorry, I am way to lazy to sign in and would be more than delighted if you r&r my story. Anywho I REALLY liked. It was so cute! I take french and I knew the don't speak one but the other one, not that advanced. I'll be using French in My story eventually as well. At least I think what you said is french...um...I like it. You should have continued it. *grumble* but so good!
Christine36 chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I loved this story. I like the way you put in French lines t makes the story all the more interesting. Is there going to be a sequel? Anyway, I liked the story.
~Christine
Reilly Sparcs-Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
oh, you HAVE TO write a sequel to this! you are obviously a very talented writer...and this is an adorable story! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Terriah chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
that rocked
xnukix chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
ARE YOU CRAZY! TO END IT THERE MY GOD YOU BETTER KEEP WRITNG OR I'M GONNA BE REALLY MAD AND SAD AT YOU LOL PLZ PLZ WRITE MORE MY GOD THAT WAS SO FRIGGEN GOOD:)
Morgain Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
so cute! haha. that was great . keep it up!
Lily chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
That's messed up. You soo need to write more.
Shooting Jewel not logged in chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
MUST HAVE SEQUEL! You must be crazy, ending it like that! It was wonderful - the story I mean - and a great cliffhanger IF you bring out a sequel! *glares threateningly* But so good writing... cool idea that Draco can speak french, very impressive.
That's all for now, (meaning: I'll review again if you bring out a sequel)
Shooting Jewel
Lady Jade86 chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
that was so cute
person chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
great ficcy. keep up the great work.
Delete1145 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
I loved it! _

Please write more!
fulldark chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
hey! man that was one of the best d/g fics ive ever read! ahh so cute it needs a sequel! X)
Jade Summers chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
I liked it ,alot.I'm a Hermione/Draco turned Ginny/Draco!I'm hoplessly lost!

Oh,here's a saying for you.'It's hard to believe anything when your nothing.'I'm a figment of my own imagination!

ALways sleepless in my Seattle-Jade
A Different Life chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
love it!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
That was really nice! I loved it! And finally a fic where Ginny's not a girl who's not-as-innocent-as-she-looks and can do all that stuff and more! Really wonderful, though the ending was a bit bittersweet.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »