Reviews for Locked In
Meltable chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
OHH! This is soo good, I love all your stories, you rock! Go you! *does a strange dance* Ok, I'll leave now.
Lily Thorne chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
This was really well done

Draco was totally in character, as was Ginny
la-pensee chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Yummy fic. The 'stuck in a broom closet' cliche could have turned out disappointing (hey, it often does), but this is really great! I like how you've put in parts from the Breakfast Club; very nice (and it helps that I really like that movie!) Anyway, good job.
LivEviL chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
this was fab!
Lee chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Wow! I usually don't read Draco/Ginny but this drew my attention and it was good! just wish that they could stay together... *sigh* "at least not now."

until next time

~Lee~
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
*smiles* Draco, Ginny, and a locked broom closet; ah the fun we fanfic writers can have with that... *

That aside, I liked your story - your dialogue was excellently written, and seemed natural to each character... kudos on that! I liked your take of how they both dealt with their confinement; and thought it was interesting how Ginny was the one to draw away at the end...

My only gripe is that you might want to cite that you're using lines from the movie "The Breakfast Club" - I'm sure I'm not the first reviewer to point this out, but as you do use a few direct quotes, it might be a good idea.

Regards,

~Sabriel.
FemmeDraconis chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Great story as usual! For the part where Draco accuses Ginny of being a tease, did you borrow that from the movie "The Breakfast Club"? That's one of my favorite parts from the movie too!
miszanniexD chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
o0h..cliffy! i loce this story so far! why does draco kiss ginny like that, for no reason, though? does he like her or something?

write a sequel! its really good! x3
LuLuDucky chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
keep going you could deffinitly do a sequal or a second chapter!
One Of The Nite chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Hey this was my first ever HP fan fic that I ever read. and that is what inspired me to write my own. So R&R my story 'Frienship, Lust, or Love' and check out my story on called 'The Happiest Couple' and my poetry.
dgluvver chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
hm... I love this fic! are you goin to do a sequel?
zelphire chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
...I'm really impressed how great a one-shot fanfic can be (",)
Wind and Ashes chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
seriously are you ever going to write again? this is /good/! pls write something else or finish up your other works, your killing me here!
lilly chapter 1 . 12/14/2002

Chelline chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
EEK! this is so cute! I absolutly LOVE D/G fics! they are so good, and this one is absolutly awesome! there should be another chapter (at least I think,) but you don't need to take heed of my silly ramblings. anyway, good story, I love it! and I'll try and read your others!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »