Reviews for I don't love him
A.L. Cullen chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I freaking LOVE IT :D Great job :) I am sad that it is the end though but it was really good and it brightened my day.
HELEN chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY AND PUT ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE MY BROTHER MERLIN AWAY AT HIS WEDDING TO ARTHUR AND I WOULD LOVE CENRED TO BE ARTHUR'S BESTMAN.I LOVE ALL YOUR AWESOME AN AWESOME PERSON AND AN AWESOME UP THE AWESOME WORK AND THE AWESOME .PS I LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND I ALSO LOVE BEING IN MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORIES.
LadyFromPoland chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Yes! Yes! YESSSSSS!

It was a very good ending of the story. I'm only a bit sorry that it had three chapters. Well... thank you for what you've written.
Corey YoungBlood chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Wow just so sweet. I always love your stories. jus started reading them all through again :) keep churning them out they're brilliant!
sweet chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Morgana is really sweet...

TQ for the best story -
Storylover158 chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
another fantastic magical story.I'd give you one of my medals but it would'nt be enough you are an amazing writer please don't ever stop writing oh I have an idea maybe branch out a little I'd be interested to see more of your sontributions to the writing world
HELEN chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL I DO HOPE YOU GOT MY OTHER REVIEW CONTAINING AN IDEA FOR A MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY WITH ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER IDEA WAS THAT ARTHUR MERLIN HELEN CENRED BRADLEY AND ANGEL SPEND A DAY AT THE WRITE THE STORY AND PLEASE PUT ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME FANTASTIC EXERLENT BRILLANT SUPERB WONDERFULL FANTABLOUS AND FIRST OUT OF UP YOUR .PS I LOVE ALL YOUR AWESOME STORIES.
HELEN chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
WHAT A BEAUTIFULL ENDING TO AN AWESOME STORY.I AM SO VERY GLAD THAT MERLIN AND ARTHUR ARE TOGETHER FOREVER BECAUSE THEY BELONG TOGETHER I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN HAVE YOU GOT ANYMORE MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORIES IN THE PIPE LINE WITH ME IN AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I DO SO HOPE YOU HAVE BECAUSE I LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND I LOVE BEING IN MERLIN AND ARTHUR IDEA FOR A STORY IS THAT MERLIN ARTHUR HELEN CENRED BRADLEY AND ANGEL SPEND A DAY AT THE SEASIDE.I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE ME IDEA AND USE MY IDEA IN A UP YOUR FANTASTICALLY AWESOMENESS LOVE .
Kat Nightfox chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Cute, I liked it.
LoveisSame333 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
They finally both confessed. Love how it ended. Wish it would been longer. Oh well...
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
awwww just awwwww i loved it sooo omuch great job it was hialrious and sweet
Canadian-23 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Hey, Awww wow! That was soo great! Yes Merlin and Arthur are together! This was really good, I really enjoy the way you write and I'm sad that it's the last chapter! I can wait to see more of your Merlin and Arthur stories, you are really great author and you work is wonderful! Thanks for that great story! :)
HELEN chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
AND ARTHUR BETTER KISS AND MAKE ARTHUR BETTER ADMIT THAT HE LOVES MERLIN.I AM GOING TO LOCK THEM BOTH IN ARTHUR'S CHAMBERS AND NOT LET THEM OUT UNTIL THEY ADMIT HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THEM I MEAN MERLIN AND .
LadyFromPoland chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Aaaaawwwww... It was really good! Morgana's idea was brilliant! At least now Arthur can see that if he doesn't do something, someone else can take away his Merlin. I think it's the right time. However I am slightly surprised that Merlin said "yes" so easily. But I'm not complaining.

Can't wait for more!