Reviews for I don't love him
JackHidden chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
why do u ask what i think? its always the same. more! chapters! please!

thx.
HELEN chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
DEFINATLY AND WELL HOPE THAT BY THE NEXT CHAPTER MERLIN AND ARTHUR HAVE KISSED MADE UP AND GOT BACK TOGETHER WITH EACHOTHER.I AM PRAYING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ALREADY.
zwei10 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Why does Arthur have to be so stubborn? geez. Just admit it alreay. I love how scheming Morgana is. Good story so far. Keep up the good work. I look foward to the next chapter.
sweet chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Hey, it's good story and I'm luv it... -
Canadian-23 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Hi, I just read the first to chapters! God your story is soooo great! Ahh Arthur is cute and funny when us jalous and yep Gawain is really the best choice. Love the super Morgana who get everything clear before everyone! I became a real fan of your work! You have a lot talent and I really can't wait to see the next chapter! Wonderful work! Great start! :)
RebellingPansies chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
It's interesting and I like your writing style. I really want to know how you go about the rest of the story. Keep up the good work. :)
LoveisSame333 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Continue. I just love jealous Arthur.
eevee4ever2004 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
omg i love it, i love morgana when she comes up with her little plans, i can't wait to see what she has plan next and to add to the mix qwaine ;) oh i can't wait lololol
kutoki chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
What is Morgana planning? Please update soon!
FRANKENSTINWENTMAD chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
More PLZ.
Penelope Snape chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very good story premise. Please update soon
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I like it, I'm looking forward to more!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Great. O fcourse merlin would never leave Arthur. I bet morgana is going to ask Gawain's help in making Arthur jealous
LadyFromPoland chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I simply want more! I love that you made Arthur king and that he acted as dollophead. The effect was beautiful: he hugged Merlin!

And now seriously... it was a really nice chapter.
MERLINSLOVER chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
OF COURSE MERLIN AND ARTHUR ARE IN LOVE WITH EACHOTHER IT STANDS TO GOODNESS SAKE ARTHUR HURRY UP AND ADMIT TO MERLIN THAT YOU LOVE HIM BEFORE YOU LOOSE HIM.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »