Reviews for Sora Kaien no Youkoman
Zeroexe103 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
plz can u upd8 quickly. it's the greatest story ever combining the 2 greatest shows ever
Dustin Oxras chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I like the story so far, but I think you should add Haku during the Wave mission, or whatever the equivalent is, and Hinata- she freaking loves him, for crying out loud!
Silvdra-zero chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
interesting story so far

and I think you could add one more to the harem, like maybe, Hinata

because she strikes me as some kind of balancer considering the girls already in are basically tomboy-types and are strong

plus for some reason, I think she'd fit with an FMian like Virgo (with a neutral or more innocent attitude) or some other EM being that has a great deal of grace to work along side Hinata's timid nature

that is all I can think of and I look forward to the next chapter
Grey Muji chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Hmm interesting story... Although I believe you should keep it small as Naruto is someone with very...particular tastes and he is someone who would probably prefer quality over quantity-Grey
Ccebling chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I have an Idea for a Battle Card for Naruto to add to his arsenal it's called the Akuma Muramasa Ken (Demon Muramasa Sword) It is a sword based battle card the has compete control over the elements and can obliterate a 25% of the fire country with a single swipe from the sword with enough Noizu add to it and that is with out combining your Noizu with it's extreme power it's a Forbidden Giga classed Battle Card do to the destruction and it can manipulate someone to do evil by increasing the person's negative emotions since it's a Sentient Battle Card of Destruction it can cause and it's extremely difficult to control it's power, the only one who can control it is someone like Naruto since he has very strong will and never let's his inner darkness control him, It's ultimate attack is called armaggedon it the attack looks like Ichigo's Bankai Getsuga Tenshou, the Blade looks like the Muramasa Battle Chip from Megaman EXE except the blade is dark non-reflective black with red four point stars.
Karl Skywalker chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Interesting story!

I am enjoying it so far :D I enjoyed the interactions Naruto had with the people. I found the thoughts by the girls about Naruto to be amusing. I especially had to laugh at the scene with Setsuna and Naruto. As for Sakura, I found her to be funny in how she both likes Naruto very much and denying it at the same time. I do hope that she fully accept her feelings for Naruto.

Oh, I am surprised that Naruto did not ask Chizuru why the Uirusu being such an enemy for the Humanity if they are capable of sentinent and being friendly? or it simply didn't occur to him to ask that yet? Speaking of Uirusu, I wonder what Gaara's demon is like and if she is insane as in canon (perhaps due to the seal?).

Looking forward for another update!
gamerjamc chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
well look like mega is going to have a great partner from begin because unlike geo naruto love to fight and for add another girl maybe sonia or OC that look like her
naruhina fan chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
This is good.

Let's see, for the harem, add a few more. The ones I want: Ino, Hinata, FemHaku, Temari, Shion, Koyuki, and FemGaara. OK, so that's more than a few, but I like them all!

And finally, since Kyuubi is basically Chizuru from Kanokon in the looks department, do you feel like making her have the same personality at times, i.e. constant flirting and attempts to take his virginity (unless Setsuna already did that. *insert perverted giggle*)

Well, that's all fir now. Please update soon! Ja ne!
jmasta32 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
not bad for a story. also, nice easter egg with the whole kanokon/chizuru thing. if I were you, I'd put Hinata into the harem you're making. please put thought into it.
MrMcDonald3000 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I think you should add Hinata and Anko to the harem five girl is a good number add they each bring somethin to help Naruto

Setsuna(boldness)

Sakura(brains)

Chizuru(wisdom and keeps grounded)

Hinata(gentle and kindness)

Anko(Empathy)
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
keep it small and I love this story. Please update soon!
Resurrection of the Forgotten chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Interesting story you have here I think only one other person has done something similar to this so I can't wait to read the next chapter. for the harem as long as you don't go over board with all the girls liking naruto you can add whoever you want. I do ask that you don't take away any of the ones you've already decided on.
ragnrock kyuubi chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
add couple more like female haku
Vail Ryuketsu chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
a very good start for the story. is naruto go to be the only character from the naruto universe?
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011