Reviews for La Lune Bleu
masencromwell chapter 21 . 2/16
Please finish this story it is amazing it would be a shame for it tonot have an ending. I really enjoyed reading it .please update soon !
milagglad chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
A pasado un tiempo espero que est├ęs mejor y si puedes termina este fic porfa que esta muy interesante
skierider chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
Please get better. Hope that whatever happens you pull through.
uncg4ever chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
Best wishses and god's speed. Cheers.
Tahlia Loves Emmett Cullen chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
I love this story. It is amazing and I can't wait to read more... I am so sorry to hear about your mum. I can't imagine what it's like to lose a parent... Just know that she is in a better place now, not in pain, she's with your other family, she will always be with you and shes watching down on you.. I know that I may be a bit late in saying it but my condolences to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This may be the best story I've ever read in my life and I'm hoping so much you come back to writing it...
Remmykins1901 chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
We're all here for you! I'm so very sorry for your loss, but it sounds like you have an incredible support system, and I'm really excited the Bella/alice story you have cooking :)
Asimo chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
Yes that is what counts! Keep on "healing"..
Guest chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
I just found this story today and its amazing! James is sick! I hope the story doesn't end once the James situation is taken care of. Hope you update soon! :)
lilce1992 chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
Take as much time as you need, I'll be waiting when you return :)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
Am so very sorry to hear about u mum x
Lestat Giovanni chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
So sorry for your loss, A. S. I, myself, just lost my little sister last year tk a car accident. Hope you feel better about life inyour time. Your story is great, so I'll be waiting for the next installment patiently.
MissMonsters2 chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
I'm not sure what to say :s never been good with feelings and such :x
Sorry for your lost, but you seem to have the right people in your life :)
Take your time! Your readers will be here when you bounce back :)
lithium1661 chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
Definitely not going to give up on this story just because you've been going through some hard times. Hoping that you get back to yourself soon, and that your gf/friends/family continue to support you and show you that you are loved and cared about. Best wishes, and take care of yourself, friend. -R.M
Ujin chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
Condolences.

Experinced same it is really hard to lost a family member. It's been 2 decades my Mom died but still now I am thinking what would be my life now if my Mom live. I love the things you said to your Mom I hope I was able to say those things too. But I am happy with my life now but sometimes it is really different if you may your mother always on your side.

Back to the story. I like the way you right so intimate, sensual, heart touching and so addicting. After reading your first story I will difinitely start reading your other stories.

Love how Bella is so caring, gentleman ;) and talented. Alice so frank and love her ver much. I just dont like the way CJ's been conceive but I also know not all love story is a fairy tale.

I really wish you continue updating and finish what have you started you have an amazing story here.

ps. I didn't get way Esme is acting weird hope can explain.

Thanks for writing. Have a nice day.