Reviews for La Lune Bleu
uncg4ever chapter 21 . 3/24
Best wishses and god's speed. Cheers.
Tahlia Loves Emmett Cullen chapter 21 . 3/23
I love this story. It is amazing and I can't wait to read more... I am so sorry to hear about your mum. I can't imagine what it's like to lose a parent... Just know that she is in a better place now, not in pain, she's with your other family, she will always be with you and shes watching down on you.. I know that I may be a bit late in saying it but my condolences to you.
This may be the best story I've ever read in my life and I'm hoping so much you come back to writing it...
Remmykins1901 chapter 21 . 1/1
We're all here for you! I'm so very sorry for your loss, but it sounds like you have an incredible support system, and I'm really excited the Bella/alice story you have cooking :)
Villemo79 chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
Yes that is what counts! Keep on "healing"..
Guest chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
I just found this story today and its amazing! James is sick! I hope the story doesn't end once the James situation is taken care of. Hope you update soon! :)
lilce1992 chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
Take as much time as you need, I'll be waiting when you return :)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
Am so very sorry to hear about u mum x
Lestat Giovanni chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
So sorry for your loss, A. S. I, myself, just lost my little sister last year tk a car accident. Hope you feel better about life inyour time. Your story is great, so I'll be waiting for the next installment patiently.
MissMonsters2 chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
I'm not sure what to say :s never been good with feelings and such :x
Sorry for your lost, but you seem to have the right people in your life :)
Take your time! Your readers will be here when you bounce back :)
lithium1661 chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
Definitely not going to give up on this story just because you've been going through some hard times. Hoping that you get back to yourself soon, and that your gf/friends/family continue to support you and show you that you are loved and cared about. Best wishes, and take care of yourself, friend. -R.M
Ujin chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
Condolences.

Experinced same it is really hard to lost a family member. It's been 2 decades my Mom died but still now I am thinking what would be my life now if my Mom live. I love the things you said to your Mom I hope I was able to say those things too. But I am happy with my life now but sometimes it is really different if you may your mother always on your side.

Back to the story. I like the way you right so intimate, sensual, heart touching and so addicting. After reading your first story I will difinitely start reading your other stories.

Love how Bella is so caring, gentleman ;) and talented. Alice so frank and love her ver much. I just dont like the way CJ's been conceive but I also know not all love story is a fairy tale.

I really wish you continue updating and finish what have you started you have an amazing story here.

ps. I didn't get way Esme is acting weird hope can explain.

Thanks for writing. Have a nice day.
shaz chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
i know what its like you never forget them but life goes on and you learn to cope with the loss

i won't say i'm sorry because it bugs me like crazy when people say that but my thoughts are with you
Midnight6Ecstasy6Assassin6 chapter 21 . 11/15/2013
Hey take all the time you need. It hurts to lose someone so dear to you. Hope soon you feel better.
DeJee chapter 21 . 11/15/2013
my condolences i know it feel really bad right now and that will never really go away but i hope you can give it a place.. take it easy and hang in there