Reviews for Aftermath
MrsNessa91 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
awwww! It was so sweet! I love ff about what happen after the prom.
Stephosaur chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
soo adorable!
hanna chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
i love this story :) you're a great writer
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
That was so sweet!

All of your stories are giving me cavities. :)
marriedtojbiebs chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
After I saw Prom Queen, I wanted a fic about what happened after. This is perfect! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Love. This. Soo. Much.
Cloverifique chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
owwwwwwwwwwwwwww this was so cute and fluffy and i wanna hug them both.

I love how Blaine is the for Kurt, to catch all of his tears 3

i was very pissed that they didnt show the aftermath in the tv show, thank you for writing your own and let us, all the curios ppl, read it 3
WhiteRoseRed chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Awwww that was so, so utterly adorable! *squee*
softballgirl1136 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hey! It's Jess, your buddy from P-Ville! Lol. Anyway, im really really glad you told me that you write fanfiction because I really enjoyed that. I've rooted through over 100 pages of completed Klaine fanfiction and I was running out of the good stories. I am impressed :) ive noticed that a Lot of the klaine one shots and even multichapter stories are short and lack any real character development and plot development. This story did not follow that. I felt like it was very well developed. You kept Kurt and Blaine in character which I appreciate so much. And omg I can totally see Kurt shaving his legs...that was funny :)

Anyway this was the first story I read. I'll R&R your other ones too over the next couple days :)

Really nice work :) gotta love Klaine :)
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Simply lovely! Both Kurt and Blaine were perfectly in character and it felt like this could actually happen on the show.
ZeebaDeeba chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
*me creys* TT SO. BEAUTIFUL! Eaumahgawd, this was so Sweet, and Tender, and Perfect, and Sexy, and just asdfghjkl! You're amazing! :D
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
awww, this was so sweet and tender and PERFECT. Thank you for writing such a lovely Klaine hurt\comfort genre. I will most definitely be reading this story again!

As much as I enjoy reading about Klaine first time love-making, I'm glad you decided to keep them from having sex. It's too soon and like you said...it wouldn't have been right.
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
ASDF*)YQ$#OBLJAED !

That was SO adorable. It really was.
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
just one word: WONDERFUL

Rei!
br04dw4ybaby chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Cute. Pure. Chaste. Simply beautiful. Loved this story!