Reviews for Kisses
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/26
Adorable! The forehead angel kissing makes me all fuzzy inside. C: The sheer care and love Castiel presents to Dean without notice is lovely! Gabriel has to be the one to break it. There's no way that could be found in books. Seriously.
Beauty4estGreen chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Albeit unrealistic in regards to the show, I like this story. It's so cute!
-Reyna
IggyLikesPie chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
ahh, this is so cute and I agree, Gabriel should have been brought back loooong ago.

And Vegas and pancakes, how is that a lame ending?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
That was really cute, sweet and a generally fun fic to read, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
the fluff is suffocating...and i LOVE IT!

x3 Angel-kisses!
aishaduh chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
So cute! Loved it!
RedRopeFrayed chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Awww, this is so FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! But in real life, this is awesome. I especially like the grace make-out session idea. That's great
God chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
OH LORD I SO LOVE THIS I CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND HOW PERFECT THIS WAS IT WAS SO PERFECT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH :DDDDDDD
lindsey chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
OMG I love this fic so much! Its so fluffy, and cute, and amazing and ugh you're brilliant 3
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
awwwwww ! I love this story ! it's really one of my favorite ! I read it twice already (in my phone that's why I didn't leave a review first time sorry my phone make login very long and complicated :p) and I know I will read it again soon. great work !
And I got a prompt : I would like (LOVE actually) to read a story (destiel of course) where during a hunt Dean and Cas (get hitted by a curse) or (touch something from a superior technology or an angel thing) and Cas is pregnant (just few month but visible). In first they are freaked out, they do research like crazy with Sam and Bobby, Castiel is very worried cause he don't know what this thing inside him is, they think it's a monster but then Sam found out the machine (or curse) is actually a thing who take two DNA and make a new one. Then Dean understand he's the father and he's mostly freaked out, Cas is relieved but a little scarred. Dean say they'll find a way to fix it, Sam continue research while DEan is very close and protective to Cas but keep saying that they will cancel it but then Cas get moody and yell at Dean (cause he don't want to kill the baby) Dean don't understand why. and well you got the idea. please make a happy end with them and the baby or before he's born I don't really care, I just want them to get together and be happy to have their baby. It'll be great if there's Gabriel (he could be useful making comments and all and being awesome and funny like always...) I like Sabriel as well if you're wondering.
I really hope you like the prompt and do it :D *cross my fingers* have a great day !
TruffleHead chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Came back to re-read this, as I was thinking about it all day, and I forgot how much I loved. :D Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Poor Sam. If I were Dean I would be laughing my ass off at the call. Hehehehehe really wanted a piggy back ride. You spelled pegan wrong. Also not the best idea to punch a cop either. All well.
ebarrie10 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was amazing!
needsanaccount chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
oh wow this was absolutely adorable! :) awesome job!
Caramel chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was...ridiculously adorable! Castiel is most definitely the cutest thing to hit TV screens since...well anything really. Keep it up!