Reviews for Kisses
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I love it! Keep writing!
mcstiels chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
AFGDHDDJKL ahhhh cuteness overload!
Jadie chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
aww, that was so adorable :3 i love it. the cutesy parts are good - you're amazing :3 thank you for this fic!
crazyartfreak chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Aww, what an adorable, yet believably fluffy story! You wrote a creative take on Grace!kink; I was pleasantly surprised when Castiel rested his forehead against Dean's, angels consider it as a heavy makeout session. To be honest, I expected during the contact, Dean wasn't only filled with warmth, but it also felt really good (not exactly sexual).
I loved Cas's recount of his first kiss experience: "...she tasted like sulfur and cheap alcohol and peanut butter." What, does Cas not like peanut butter? LOL! However, I'm glad Dean made Cas's second kiss much better!
Will there be a sequel, and if so, will Sam and Gabriel get into more shenanigans in Vegas? Or will Dean, Cas, and Bobby have to drive Baby to bring them back?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
IT IS 2 AM I HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING THIS IS PROBABLY REALLY OLD BUT IDK THE IS THE BEST THING EVER OMG IM SCREAMING LITERALLY OMG OMG BYYYYEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
THREE WORDSZ: I NEED MORE.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Adorable! The forehead angel kissing makes me all fuzzy inside. C: The sheer care and love Castiel presents to Dean without notice is lovely! Gabriel has to be the one to break it. There's no way that could be found in books. Seriously.
Beauty4estGreen chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Albeit unrealistic in regards to the show, I like this story. It's so cute!
-Reyna
IggyLikesPie chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
ahh, this is so cute and I agree, Gabriel should have been brought back loooong ago.

And Vegas and pancakes, how is that a lame ending?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
That was really cute, sweet and a generally fun fic to read, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
the fluff is suffocating...and i LOVE IT!

x3 Angel-kisses!
aishaduh chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
So cute! Loved it!
RedRopeFrayed chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Awww, this is so FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! But in real life, this is awesome. I especially like the grace make-out session idea. That's great
God chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
OH LORD I SO LOVE THIS I CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND HOW PERFECT THIS WAS IT WAS SO PERFECT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH :DDDDDDD
lindsey chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
OMG I love this fic so much! Its so fluffy, and cute, and amazing and ugh you're brilliant 3