Reviews for He loves ME more!
1230james chapter 1 . 1/13
Good ol' 4th wall humor. Bravo, Edgeworth!

(Heheheh. Perfect weapon from the fanfic category to use against Narumayo haters)
XxMoonlightCharmxX chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Awww, poor Iris and Miles. Iris could always try not to interfere in Phoenix's (loving) relationship with Maya...

As for Edgeworth, he might consider going out with another person...*cough*Franziska*cough*

Anyways, I loved it!
Two Minutes Past Dawn chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I think you should change the name and summary to basically sum up that this is some wonderful OOC crack. That's not meant to be an insult. :) The tiltle should be something silly, like "He's Obviously Gay for Me." ;)

I dunno, just being silly.
chibi-chan 2013 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Yay I love this! I have to say I am not a fan of Phoenix and Edgey on a romantic level for me they are friends. And Phoenix and Iris I'm sorry but I absolutely hate it not to be rude to those who like it but that is just my opinion on them. But Maya and Phoenix thank you that is my OTP. Love this story! Did I already say that?
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Ha! What a fight between them! Who else would he be with is right!

They can come to, just don't bother them. Awesome!
purplepjs chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Very cute! I liked it!
thecardboardunicorn chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I thought this was funny and very cute!

Thank you for reviewing my story! I'll try and update in about a week? Can't be too sure though! Thanks again.
red eagle chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
For some *ahem* strange reason, I saw the ending coming from a mile away...

I'll just have to go with what everyone's been saying. Brilliant and hilarious.
WHADDAPACK chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
...wben i saw the title of your fic, I had a hunch that this was going to be one of those annoying troll fics.

I WAS WRONG. ))

This...was just epicness. : I loved it. HAHAHAHA. Made me laugh a lot.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Fantastic!
Blue Deity chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is absolutely fantastic, a great 4th wall shattering fic, bravo :)
zara2148 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Hate this? Nah, it's kind of cute. Love Edgeworth's nonchalant browsing of the internet while Iris freaks out.
angelwithabutt chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
A REVIEW OF LOOOOOVE! It's a really funny story, I laughed to hard :D I like the idea that people are arguing over Nick and then someone shows up and he's all like OMGILOVEYOU. Ditto Apollo.
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Personally, I thought this was absolutely hilarious. I think we can all agree that Phoenix/Edgeworth is just... ew, and Phoenix/Iris is actually not too bad. But, neither is as good as Phoenix/Maya, though I actually ship Phoenix/Lana... Nobody agrees. Anyway, don't be too hard on yourself! This was great!

Best Regards,

RawkHawk2.0
Kongu123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
You shouldn't be sop hard on yourself, man. I doubt everyone is going to chew you out for choosing to write about an obvious pairing. I liked the story itself, it made me chuckle. Can't say I'm a fan of Phoenix/Iris or Phoenix/Miles anyway. Good stuff.