Reviews for Chuck vs the Disnerd
The-Identity-1-Edme chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
OMG i love this! Combining my favorite TV show with one of my favorite Movies! I think you've done a great job capturing the atmosphere of Chuck! I really like it, and it made me crack up when I remembered Zachary Levi played Eugene as well as Chuck! Great job! Nothing wrong seen here!
L chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
I am in shock.

The best Chuck crossover I've read…is a Tangled crossover. What the hell.

Seriously, though, great story. It paralleled the movie, but had interesting and new dialogue. The choice to not use all of the movie was a good one, and how Sarah and Chuck kept accidentally quoting was hilarious and a good reminder of what we're watching. You kept the story somewhat, but added Chuck-ish twists. The Morgan and Casey chapters were a good way to bring it back to Chuck, and were a lot of fun. And the ending is hilarious.

Scratch what I said earlier, this is one of the best crossovers overall that I've read. This is almost ungodly in how perfectly the balance is struck between Chuck and Tangled, and frankly, that is something that is not only the most important part of crossovers, but also the part that even well written crossovers have trouble pulling off. Amazing job, this makes searching through the Chuck archives fruitlessly for hours pretty much worth it.
jemiSmile chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
this was a true delight!
lucky47 chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Oh, that was fantastic! So funny!

Great job :)
AngusH chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Great story, really fun, very sweet, and I loved the surprise ending :-)
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
this was awkward... but cute!
NintendoNerd4287 chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
I. Loved. It.
LuuLovebug chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
That was awesome! Thank you so much. :D
Rachel chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
I gotta say, I love the crossover. I can't explain how excited I was when I found out the Chuck was voicing in Tangled and it's good to see a fanfiction combining the two worlds. The story was funny and I loved how you ended it.
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
LOVED the ending! The whole story was fantastic. WAY TO GO!
ChrisVertner chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
a;lfaheurhtaieslfhjas;lkhf;lkash;!

Yes! Me and my friends so had this idea. Chuck was obviously Flynn, which would make Sarah have to be Rapunzel and then we were trying to figure out who was Pascal and and Max. And we compared Pas to Morgan and of course Max was Casey. I am so glad someone else put them together. Squee!
Arathorn73 chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
Fun romp. Nice job not just retelling the "Tangled" story but fully integrating in the Chuck and Sarah personalities.
Jimmy 144 chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Really great. Loved the way Chuck and Sarah slipped back and forth. And the ending was great. Thanks
ombranox chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
This has been an enjoyable story. The crossover worked better than one might think. Although, I wonder who Casey ended up playing... Maximus?
shortygirl333 chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
WHOOO! *claps wildly* Great writing, awesome story! Saw the ending coming, but love how Morgan and Casey became the lovable animal sidekicks! And awww, you're very welcome, it was my pleasure! :D