Reviews for Finding the Perfect Name
Me-Me Rotamundo chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
I really liked this fic...
So sweet and tender... :)
A Lilac Butterflys Imagination chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
God, her kids are so adorable!
Princess Twilight Sentry chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
why did you add marie? not that i'm complaning... LOL xD
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Awwww... this is sooooo cute. I think everyone is perfect the way they are. :)

Please update soon! XD
The-Shepherd's-Daughter chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
ADORABLENESS OVERLOAD! xDDDD Oh my goodness, these were fantastic! And what's this about needing a beta? You don't need one, your writing is wonderful as it is! As far as Eugene goes, he seemed right on target, and in-characterness is really important to me. Oh my gosh! This is one of the best stories(with Eugene and 'Punzie's kids) I've ever read! Each chapter is so beautiful and sweet! xD I can't wait to read more about them if you create other stories! :D Again, this was fantastic!
Rainbow Raven Snapple chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I love the names but think an actual plot and maybe seperate story for each one would be cool!
StormFire12 chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Aww i loved this story! :) The kids were so cute and I loved the name Isabel Rose! You are a great writer! xD
crazyreader95 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
I really luvd the story and altho u def do not need a beta i won't mind being your beta
rhythmeticVagabond chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow. I love this story so far!

The names I gave their four kids and their ages when I gave it to them (when I invented them) are

Veronica Fitzherbert- 12

Abbigal Fitzherbert- 4

Austin "Goku" Fitzherbert- 2 ("goku" on request of my brother)

Hannah Fitzherbert- 11

I just liked those names. No middle names. The only person I gave a middle name was Eugene.
elsawesterguards chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Aw, what a cute, Isabel Rose. :) I really like that name, you have no idea. And I liked the waltz part, I think everyone needed to get the stress off of their chest. :)

EugeneLoverRapunzel
sunnyprincessbird chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Aw, I love the kids, they're so cute! I also love how Eugene worries so much about Rapunzel. ALSO! I love the title of this later chapter, and the name Isabel Rose. Is the title chapter what it means or just a cute little name? Either way, it's cute and I love it!
Naara chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Izzy is MY nickname! :) Yay!
Emily Snow21 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
You don't need a beta, you're doing fine! :)

This chapter was very sweet, and you can't not love Aidan ;) Such a sweet boy!

I'm looking forward to more! Keep it up!
Repunzel's long lost twin sis chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
I think aiden is a GREAT name! Guess what! I'm pregnant and I will use that name! I just found out the baby is going to be a boy. :) So I have been looking for the PERFECT name for him and you just inspired me to use the name Aiden! Great chapter! Update whenever! :D
Emily Snow21 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
I love this story so far :)

I must say, I do love the name Aidan.

But I prefer the spelling 'Aiden'...

Hahaha! That's just me though :P