Reviews for Getting To Know You
VB chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
My head is killing me after reading this part. I laughed hard enough all the blood rushed to my head at certain parts I don't know if my health took a drastic dip, if its sleep deprivation or if I've lost my mind but each time I glanced up at the title I saw Willow and Spike dancing to the King and I and when you mentioned Aladdin I saw them on the carpet ride. Hope you decide to write more.
clouds in my coffe au lait chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
This is very well written. Wow you need to write more.
bangbangxx chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
I LOVE it! You are a good writer. Please update!
angeleyes46 chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
this story is awsome.
Aggy chapter 2 . 6/7/2002
I really like this series. Found it on another archive but since has a review section I thought I'd use this to tell you how much I enjoy your stories :)
kaos610 chapter 2 . 5/11/2002
Oh, this is so cool. Update soon please.
Mija chapter 2 . 5/2/2002
Good story, except it seemed a little out of character for some of them. But it is your story. keep it up. I kinda like the idea of Willow and Spike together.
Lady Adyra chapter 2 . 4/24/2002
I really, really adore your story, please, will you write some more chapters, pretty please? I just love the way you developed the relationship between Willow and Spike, for your plot is very realistic and true to their characters. Update soon, please! :)
Leni chapter 2 . 4/3/2002
This seems interesting, sure. Willow and Spike are unbeliavebly cuuuute and, well, the storyline is not as fluffy as I first thought. That's good! I like to be interested!
rivillie chapter 2 . 4/3/2002
Great story! I love Will/Spike stories. I've read some of your stories on other sites and they are all great! Keep up the great work and please continue!

~Rebecca~