Reviews for What He Wants
kaci77 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Beautiful! Absolutely true to the characters, thank you for that!
hi chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
f u
Perry0319 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This was amazing writing, you have a great style and your writing is realist ice to the story but also managed to be mushy enough to make me cry. Well done.
troubleandkicks chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I love this it's so perfect! you should keep going with the story !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Wow. Made me cry.
bullet.sophia chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Greatly written!
haloedmoon chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
KatieBaby22 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Great story, but I think it should be rated M. Anyway i love the book so this is perfect
loonygirl22 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Love it, love it, love it. This book... There are no words!

Great job on giving us a pretty realistic glimpse of life after Where She Went.
shc92 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I read this sometime in late 2011 and I thought I'd written a review. I thought of this story recently bc I was re-reading the books and realized I never had. I will rectify that now. This was so beautifully and sensitively done. It's almost jarring how seamlessly it fits into canon. The feelings here, the way you filled in the gaps (and the details from the story that you use to ground the characters) all felt so real and probable! The way you weave together details and put them in this context ... This also deals with a very important (critical) questions I could see Adam asking.

-"There's no room to pace in what we call a 'backyard', so I settle for sitting on the back step, bouncing my knee. I can hear my mother telling me my motor's running, but I'm shaky and nervous and I have to move something or I'll combust."

-"That was taken the night Liz had snuck me drinks under the table. The night I'd tried to drown out Mia with another random girl. The night the flashbulbs had caught me with my pants almost literally down, so wasted that I hadn't cared that I'd been left unzipped when we walked outside."

And then we get to Mia's struggle with therapy and her process. And her anger. All so complex and realistic. Thank you so much for sharing! I felt like I was right back in that world that I love. :)
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is . . . I just . . . I'm speechless. And, to put it simply, I love it. It was perfect -it was them. You captured Adam's voice flawlessly and I just can't even . . . Bravo. Bravo, bravo, bravo. I am giving you a standing ovation!

This is the perfect continuation of where their story left off. Thank you!
Rose chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Omg, crying. I haven't fully read the first book yet but I have a feeling I'll be comparing them to this. This was absolutely AMAZING. No lie. This made me cry, and at one part sob, because the emotions were potrayed so beautifully. I hope you can continue more of these kinds of work because you are a inspiring author to me. Please continue! :)
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I wish you would write more, because this was just amazing :D all the emotions and the dialogue and Adam's thoughts; they're all so fantastic. I loved this one-shot so much, so thank you for writing it :D
Laffy-Taffy0401 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
this.. gave me satisfaction

I love this!

It was beautiful and well written )
TwiCharmed chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
wow. this is unbelievable. i really felt like i was reading the conclusion of the book. i loved both books but reading the first i only felt connected to mia. reading the second i only felt connected to adam. reading ur story i felt it all. both character's pain and love and loss all came through. even the story about kim was heart wrenching to read! as far as im concerned, this is the only fic that needs to be posted in this section.

thank you so much for writing!