Reviews for What He Wants
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is . . . I just . . . I'm speechless. And, to put it simply, I love it. It was perfect -it was them. You captured Adam's voice flawlessly and I just can't even . . . Bravo. Bravo, bravo, bravo. I am giving you a standing ovation!

This is the perfect continuation of where their story left off. Thank you!
Rose chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Omg, crying. I haven't fully read the first book yet but I have a feeling I'll be comparing them to this. This was absolutely AMAZING. No lie. This made me cry, and at one part sob, because the emotions were potrayed so beautifully. I hope you can continue more of these kinds of work because you are a inspiring author to me. Please continue! :)
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I wish you would write more, because this was just amazing :D all the emotions and the dialogue and Adam's thoughts; they're all so fantastic. I loved this one-shot so much, so thank you for writing it :D
wanderingpages chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
this.. gave me satisfaction

I love this!

It was beautiful and well written )
TwiCharmed chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
wow. this is unbelievable. i really felt like i was reading the conclusion of the book. i loved both books but reading the first i only felt connected to mia. reading the second i only felt connected to adam. reading ur story i felt it all. both character's pain and love and loss all came through. even the story about kim was heart wrenching to read! as far as im concerned, this is the only fic that needs to be posted in this section.

thank you so much for writing!

kari
ClosureForKat chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Amazing :]
where she went chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Absolutely beautiful.
Cloudy Glass chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Nice work! It was well-done and I felt, after reading Where She Went, that there was so much still to be discussed and that there would still be difficult times. You conveyed that so well. The way you wrote their personalities really resonate with how I read them in the book, too, which is great! Again, nicely done and keep up the good work!
SKDanielle16 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
GREAT. GREAT. AMAZING. GREAT.

Like another reviewer said, this really seems like it could be a part of the books. It's totally Mia and Adam. I honestly felt like I WAS reading the books, and I loved it because after reading Where She Went a while ago, I've been wanting to read more somehow even though it wasn't going to happen. But, I found it in this fanfic you've written! Give yourself: a huge pat on the back, a hug, a gold star, a million dollars, whatever! Just know that you did your first story impeccably!
p3t3r33d chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oh I really like this! It was so sad yet so happy:) you are an amazing writer, this seems like it could actually be part of the books;)
bellaBBblack chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I loved this. I needed it. I feel less haunted by the end. You did an absolutely amazing job of being true to Adam's voice and the author's original style. I am so glad you read these books with me and took the time to write something that gave us both closure for two characters we fell so in love with!

I love that you are my new book

What should we read next?
Tim C. Girl chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I am SO proud of you, girl! :)

You already know what I thought of the story (in far more words than you wanted, I expect!), but let me restate that I found it beautiful, even with no prior knowledge of the canon-world.

(So, SO proud of you. Really.)
RetiredAccountRemove chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
YAY! You made it! :D :D :D

*haz a proud*

And now *I* get to give *you* a review! It's so exciting! :D

So I love this. I've never read the books, but it holds its own and I absolutely love Adam's inner turmoil. There's just something about tortured guys - I have a weak spot for them - and you write him so well (though I have no idea what the book!Adam is like), and if he's not like this in canon, I don't want to know him! :D

This just goes to show how badly wires can get crossed. But they figured it out and he can have his life with Mia. (Right?)

Perfection. Loved it so much; love you more.

PS. In case I didn't make myself clear: I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!
VeloxVulpes chapter 1 . 5/18/2011