Reviews for Of Jealousy and Yell Phones
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Cute story.
0Eithne chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I have to start by telling you that I love the style of the story. Writing from Blaise's point of view was a very unique way to respond to the challenge, and you managed to thus tie the Luna/Blaise aspect of the challenge in seamlessly.

Your characterization of Blaise impressed me. First off, because I liked the raw style, and again because so many people write Blaise as a dark haired Draco clone. That never fails to disappoint me. You managed to give him a personality of his own.

The way you portrayed Luna and their relationship seemed very realistic, especially in the way he "tolerates" her madness.

I also loved the bet because naturally, Blaise would know Draco better than any of the others present, so it was only fitting that he won the bet. I think it eased what would have been a shaky transition between Ginny and Draco from fighting to kissing.

My final note is that I love when people pair Ron and Pansy together. I don't know why. And you had Hermione married to one of the older Weasleys (I never really like her paired with Ron). Way to take this challenge in a very fresh and interesting way.
amethyst-rose chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This was brilliant! I loved the scenario and background to Ginny's love of muggle contraptions. The bets were a very clever addition also. So well written! I'm glad you did end up posting this!
Boogum chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Weasley sent me some possessed item and I'm worried about my eternal soul here!"

LOL, I actually cackled at that.

This was adorable and funny. I enjoyed it a lot. _
Ria Lee chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is cute and funny at the same time!

The fact that Draco thinks of a cellphone as something of a threat really amuses me, and oh God, I love the audience! This is just spectacular. )) Every prompt was mapped out well!

Thanks for this!

Ria x
LaViaggiatrice chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
THIS WAS SOOOOO CUTE!

You get 10 points for the cuteness.

20 points for Blaise and Luna...

and about 1000 bonus points for the George/Hermione add in!

And I'll throw in a box of sugar quills for the Pansy/Ron couplong!

THis made me soooo happy!
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I LOVED that this was written from Blaise's point of view! Good job!

*PPT*
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Ha! I LOVED this! :D

["Looney, I don't have time for your crazy.]

This made me LAUGH. Clearly Draco doesn't care that Luna's Blaise's girl now, he's still calling it like it is. Lol.

I love that Blaise is the narrator, and I love that there are several interesting pairings here besides Ginny and Draco - although I couldn't really figure out who it was that Pansy was married to. (Was it George?) Who's Harry married to? Gah!

I think Hermione's a bit OOC with calling Pansy a dumb cow in front of everyone like that, but people get more lax about propriety after the war. *waves hand*

I love that everyone's eavesdropping and even making bets as to what's happened/happening between Draco and Ginny. What a fun setting for a fic, with the jobs interlinking, and the craziness of the Burrow on a weekend when all the Weasley children are over with their respective spouses.

Most importantly, the D/G tension and spark is definitely there, which makes this even more awesome.

["I'm not running from this, Weasley.]

Being the sap for fluff and romance that I am, I gave a loud and whiny Awwwwww! when I read this part; but I love that Draco calls her 'Weasley' even before kissing her. *snorts*

Awesome fic, you definitely have to get back into writing, I say. More D/G from you!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Oh, I enjoyed this very much! I loved the idea of having it narrated by Blaise instead of having a traditional omniscient narrator, or Draco or Ginny. Blaise especially was a good choice, because he's quite witty and really adds spice to the narrative.

But that isn't to say that the narrative wasn't good - it was, and I liked it very much. I thought the idea of having Ginny and Draco as partners, and for their spat to be about cell phones was great. As was thhe sexual tension that everyone but them could see. Quite funny!

I also thought that you characterized Luna, Pansy, Fleur and Hermione very well - which was nice to see in a handful of very minor characters.

In all, I thought this was very well done, very funny, and I enjoyed it very much. )