Reviews for The Cullens Future
DracoLover14 chapter 17 . 7/29
Please update this! I love this and hope you continue it! :)
Rose099 chapter 17 . 7/6
Please Update
tammyleeroberts chapter 13 . 6/30
Please finish this story i love it cant wait till next update
dragneel77cullen17 chapter 17 . 6/27
Update!
Lizabeth Black chapter 17 . 6/2
Really love this story so please keep updating more chapters.
I died of laughter
Starwish22 chapter 17 . 4/12
Love the story. Please update as soon as you can!
fantasylover4evr chapter 17 . 2/8
I could never hate such a talented author. I am sorry for your loss. I understand that life gets crazy. I'm glad you are back. I hope you update more again soon.
RosettaRoseburn chapter 17 . 12/7/2015
This is the longest one I've ever read and definitely my favorite! I would like it if you finished though but this is great anyway. Think about it! You may be the first to finish the first book! Or not I haven't seen them all. If you find a finished one can you recommend it to me? Even if it's a different twilight book I wouldn't mind.
qhrciskrpc chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
I would only hate you if you did ├▒ot write more... Hold on, you have not written any more.
Adela C. Brandon chapter 16 . 9/29/2015
Omg Conan! I think I reacted the same back then!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
I'm afraid I must state this as defiantly as possible, the word synonymous with certainly is spelt definitely.
isabellabuckley chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
please continue. Don't break my heart. u r breaking my heart, pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls continue.
this is just plain cruelty. i understand if u don't have time, but no one has time, we have to make it. come on, u r doing a fab job, and there is a saying that if you start something, finish it.
Nessie2000 chapter 17 . 8/11/2015
Amazing. I'm really relieved to hear that you are still, eventually, planning on updating/ finishing this story (as I learned from your profile...) However, I'm still going to try...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEASSE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOO MUCH! YOU KEEP ALL OF THEM IN CHARACTER THE WHOLE TIME, AND YOUR WRITING IS FLAWLESS! PLEASE!

...That about sums it up.
Sincerely,