Reviews for The Cullens Future
isabellabuckley chapter 17 . 8/21
please continue. Don't break my heart. u r breaking my heart, pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls continue.
this is just plain cruelty. i understand if u don't have time, but no one has time, we have to make it. come on, u r doing a fab job, and there is a saying that if you start something, finish it.
Nessie2000 chapter 17 . 8/11
Amazing. I'm really relieved to hear that you are still, eventually, planning on updating/ finishing this story (as I learned from your profile...) However, I'm still going to try...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEASSE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOO MUCH! YOU KEEP ALL OF THEM IN CHARACTER THE WHOLE TIME, AND YOUR WRITING IS FLAWLESS! PLEASE!

...That about sums it up.
Sincerely,
Your Biggest Fan,
Nessie2000
fallondyson chapter 17 . 5/4
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
Jojo chapter 17 . 4/11
Who don't you finish it *sobs*
destroyerofzombies1 chapter 17 . 3/8
this is good but when are you updating its been 3 years almost
tammyleer40 chapter 17 . 3/2
Are you going to finish the story i like it
Mukuro234 chapter 17 . 2/26
XD ilove this XD
Esme Cullen121 chapter 17 . 1/28
nice cant wait for more
SierraSwanCullen chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
I love it!
anna3311234 chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
Plz am begging you let there be more plz! This story is a work of art,and i really wanna see what rose does when they read new moon!,this story is freaking amazing i wish there where more like it!plz keep up the amazing and wonderful work! I look forward to seeing you continuing this amazing and wonderful masterpiece!
annie.jo.marie chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
Wy did you stop, please backup!
1tinac chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I just loved this my favorite was Edward seeing Alice's vision. Oh I hope you pick it back up.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
Can you please update the next couple of chapters quickly
Snowlily246 chapter 17 . 7/4/2014