Reviews for Across the Fandom
jenny the gerudo chapter 4 . 2/5
hey my name is jenny the gerufo princess girl the leader of thieves i want to live in gerudo valley and i want to turn into a nabooru the gerudo princess girl the leader and remamber me when i was a baby and your gonna take care of me and my gerudo guards and gerudo thieves im gonna commend all of you okay now im all grown upand i want to see you okay halt! all see you tommarro evning at 6:23 pm okay and do you reganice me right and come see me any time okay understood.

love jenny the gerudo princess girl leader
My Little Dodongo chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I know it's not on the list, but can you do a GanLink one?
Jaden chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
It's making me cryish!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/9/2014
So is link a girl in this one? Cause i was kinda confused but still you did a good job :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Even though I'm a Zelink supporter I lived the Twilight Princess Link x Freat Fairy chapter could you make one with a happier ending I might even try my hand at this paring when I creat a profile.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Could we possibly have one with fierce deity and a girl plz?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Nuuuuu! My Fiercy!

(\ • \) My love! Why does Link have to take him away from me!?
Jayadragon chapter 24 . 1/22/2014
Not sure if I have reviewed this chapter already, but this is sucha beautfiul portrayal of Link and Ilia 3 Well done.
phoenixblade7 chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
haha, that's funny
Dark Lord Ganondorf chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Good choices. But I was wondering, even though it's not on the list, maybe I could take a stab at a chapter centered on the Nayru X Zelda pairing. What do you think? PM me back with a reply when you can.
Sasuke's Shadow chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
I'm trying to read in 1 day. Its a pain in the ass to do with 31 chapters
Sasuke's Shadow chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Old Link
Sasuke's Shadow chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
XD
Lovewarriors chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
I love the Fairy Tail name references!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/13/2013