Reviews for In Between Crime and Punishment
Piya chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
Oh I love reading stories that has suspense! Please please update soon.
brit chapter 17 . 9/2/2012
please.
update
soon.
brit chapter 17 . 8/26/2012
please
update
soon
MissMartha chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
Thanks for the update. You can really suck me back into the story with every one. Can't wait for more
pnkats chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
Well I personally love a possessive and demanding Edward! As far as rob and Kristen go that's their business. They are not Edward and Bella althought that's what people perceive. They are real people that make mistakes like the rest of us. Hopefully they can learn from the mistakes and be better because of them even if the cant work it out between the two of them.
As far as some stuff happening down the road as you say does tht mean one of them will cheat? Or perhaps Bella will find out that Edward cheated on someone? I think it's more likely that someone cheated on him and that's why he is the way he is. Hopefully Esme can shed some light on the mysterious Edward?
Lilydukes chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
love but please update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
Omg I so want to know what Edward's deal is!
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
wow that was great loved it
Ina Twilight chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
Thanks for updating. Looking forward to the next chapter!
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 15 . 6/2/2012
wow this story is great
pnkats chapter 15 . 6/2/2012
Why does she feel something is off about him? Has he seen her before and she doesn't remember. I hope more than investigating will be going on in the next chapter if you know what I mean!
Lilydukes chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Love this story, and this could easily get heaps more reveiws if you update sooner :)
MissMartha chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Thanks for the update, it was great!
pnkats chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Omg I so missed this story. I seriously need more Edward and Bella together! Hope things get better for you and I will keep my fingers crossed!
mfield05 chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
looking forward to seeing where this goes.
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »