Reviews for In Between Crime and Punishment
twimima7 chapter 37 . 4/17
Thank you for the update and yes! I do believe James is the culprit and is jealous of Edward. Jacob is also jealous of Edward and wants Bella for himself. Hope she picks the right one.
cullenmeadow chapter 37 . 4/16
Thanks for update :)
pnkats chapter 37 . 4/15
I believe Edward. Wonder who Bella is going to see
guest chapter 37 . 4/15
The story is worth it all but I hate rereading so i may waait until you finish it up if it is extended time again
guest chapter 36 . 4/15
This story is interesting if i have to reread again i will not read it until it is complete. I hope Edward is not guilty
guest chapter 34 . 4/15
I am rereading part of this to get back into thr story. Jacob is not my favorite character. She made it into her position she has to be smart, he neefs to respect her decisions
rocklesson86 chapter 36 . 3/18
Plot twist, Jake is the one behind all killings. J/K. I love this story. I wonder what Edward is going to tell her. I cannot wait for more
cullenmeadow chapter 36 . 2/3
Thanks for update :)
twimima7 chapter 36 . 2/2
The suspense is killing me. James made it look like Edward would know more but I feel James is the the one. Thanks for your special time updating the chapter.
DINDA CULLEN chapter 36 . 1/31
MORE PLEASE.
pnkats chapter 36 . 1/31
James is lying
july88 chapter 36 . 1/31
:).
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 36 . 1/31
Good luck with your story I can't stand to continued read this story anymore. I don't like stupid Bella believe that bastard James. I hate dick ugly nasty Jacob and all of people Bella work with.
guest chapter 36 . 1/30
You are good because Ed looks guilty
guest chapter 34 . 1/30
Ed is really strange, Jacob is obsessed
218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »