Reviews for In Between Crime and Punishment
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 26 . 6/14/2013
Good luck with your story. I don't story author answer like you. Either you just said Bella and Edward get together or not. Don't make People waste time to read your story and the they not together. You shouldn't label this story in Bella and Edward. Remove this story from alert.
MissMartha chapter 26 . 6/11/2013
Thanks for the update, looking forward to more
pnkats chapter 26 . 6/11/2013
Loved it!
Darkward Darling chapter 25 . 5/4/2013
I know I'm a sucker but I want Edward to be OK. Bella needs to figure out if she really likes him or not before Edward catches on! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
MaryMary123 chapter 25 . 5/4/2013
Well let me say this, if Bella is undercover. Jake would not be calling all the time and needing her to leave. They want her to stay in there and get the information and then she can leave. More than one officer is there to handle the information on the new body they found. They would identify it work the crime scene. Then the ME would do an autopsy. All that takes time. So the hurry and come back messages would not happen.
MaryMary123 chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
pregnant Rose.
MaryMary123 chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
Your story is pretty good. I guess you don't have more readers because of the fact that Edward could be a killer/stalker guy. People get all worked up over the romance. Honestly it gets old.
MaryMary123 chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
I am addicted to cop shows, suspense whether it is to read or watch. The ME can determine the type of instrument used by the impression. They can also determine if the person was larger or smaller than the victim by the way it hit them. DNA can be lifted off of an envelope where it was licked. Fingerprints from the inside of gloves.
pnkats chapter 25 . 5/4/2013
Still so many unanswered questions. My money is on James at this point. Wonder how many chapters are left in this story. Do you know yet?
MaryMary123 chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
he does seem slightly off balance. Maybe he thought she was talking to his dad about him.
MaryMary123 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Tanya and Edward are always paired together either cheating or exes or soon to be. Hmm. So they say Edward is nuts. Well it could be since he is intense that he was immature and the cheating really hurt him and he didn't handle it well.
MissMartha chapter 25 . 5/3/2013
Thanks for the update! Can't wait for more
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 25 . 5/3/2013
Good luck with your story. I like it but not anymore so boring 25 chapter already and you didn't make Edward and Bella get together yet.
mfield05 chapter 25 . 5/3/2013
Loving this story. Keep up the great work.
brit chapter 24 . 4/22/2013