Reviews for In Between Crime and Punishment
twimima7 chapter 38 . 6/7
Thanks for the update and I too am suspicious of Jacobs jealousy and saying he loves Bella too? Wonder who the killer is?
twimima7 chapter 38 . 5/30
Good chapter and glad that Edward told Bella how he felt about her. Hope she can help him too. Thanks for the update.
twimima7 chapter 37 . 5/30
I suspect James and believe Edward. Bella needs to make up her mind and find out the truth to protect him.
Felicia123 chapter 3 . 5/26
Hmmmm

What is Edward hiding?
Felicia123 chapter 2 . 5/26
Very intriguing...

I am looking forward to reading more.
I like your story and your continue your updates and don't leave us hanging.
tas62 chapter 38 . 5/25
Good chapter. I like knowing the background about what happened with Charlie. Excited to find out who the killer is as I think it is someone we know and my money is on James.
cullenmeadow chapter 38 . 5/25
Thanks for update :)
Miller18 chapter 38 . 5/24
I just really dislike Jacob. I really do not like him in any story. I hope Edward is not the killer. Sounds more like something James would do. I hope Edward and Bella have a HEA.
pnkats chapter 38 . 5/24
hate that Charlie is gone. wonder who the killer is
rocklesson86 chapter 37 . 5/4
What if James is working with someone. I wonder why Edward got sent to the mental institution. I cannot wait for more.
Kopec82 chapter 37 . 5/2
I just foud your story looks very different I can wait for you to keep up dating!
twimima7 chapter 37 . 4/17
Thank you for the update and yes! I do believe James is the culprit and is jealous of Edward. Jacob is also jealous of Edward and wants Bella for himself. Hope she picks the right one.
cullenmeadow chapter 37 . 4/16