Reviews for In Between Crime and Punishment
cullenmeadow chapter 28 . 6/11/2014
Thanks for update :)
NotAMorningGirl chapter 27 . 1/9/2014
I kinda want Edward to be the killer...is that bad? Anyway thanks for the update.
robfans chapter 27 . 1/4/2014
thanks
pnkats chapter 27 . 1/4/2014
OMG all of his evasiveness is making me crazy! Did he have a thing for her even back in bight school?
rocklesson86 chapter 27 . 1/4/2014
Edward you are such a mystery and I hope Bella can figure you out. I cannot wait for more.
robfans chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
thanks
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 26 . 6/14/2013
Good luck with your story. I don't story author answer like you. Either you just said Bella and Edward get together or not. Don't make People waste time to read your story and the they not together. You shouldn't label this story in Bella and Edward. Remove this story from alert.
MissMartha chapter 26 . 6/11/2013
Thanks for the update, looking forward to more
pnkats chapter 26 . 6/11/2013
Loved it!
Darkward Darling chapter 25 . 5/4/2013
I know I'm a sucker but I want Edward to be OK. Bella needs to figure out if she really likes him or not before Edward catches on! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
MaryMary123 chapter 25 . 5/4/2013
Well let me say this, if Bella is undercover. Jake would not be calling all the time and needing her to leave. They want her to stay in there and get the information and then she can leave. More than one officer is there to handle the information on the new body they found. They would identify it work the crime scene. Then the ME would do an autopsy. All that takes time. So the hurry and come back messages would not happen.
MaryMary123 chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
pregnant Rose.
MaryMary123 chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
Your story is pretty good. I guess you don't have more readers because of the fact that Edward could be a killer/stalker guy. People get all worked up over the romance. Honestly it gets old.
MaryMary123 chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
I am addicted to cop shows, suspense whether it is to read or watch. The ME can determine the type of instrument used by the impression. They can also determine if the person was larger or smaller than the victim by the way it hit them. DNA can be lifted off of an envelope where it was licked. Fingerprints from the inside of gloves.
pnkats chapter 25 . 5/4/2013
Still so many unanswered questions. My money is on James at this point. Wonder how many chapters are left in this story. Do you know yet?
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »