Reviews for An Acquired Taste
shaz308 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
He's probably decided to play nice. I hope Bella sends him packing!
shaz308 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Glad they met, but that type doesn't have a conscience to prick! They are just pricks.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Never drunk email, nothing good can come of it!
shaz308 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Well it isn't really a surprise now is it. Looking forward to reading more, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Looking forward to reading more, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Just found this on the lemonade blog. Goodluck with the vote.
GreenEyes555 chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
Only one thing to say:

The end of this chapter is the definition of cuteness! Absolutely loved the whole story well done :D

xoxo chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
An Acquired Taste has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
TifAlyson33 chapter 22 . 3/23/2013
great story, loved it.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
Still cant believe this is it... i might cry. It was so incredibly sweet! I absolutely loved all of this! It was such a sweet little story and you honestly made my last couple days when i was reading it! Great and fabulous writing. I might be honing down on your profile soon to read more of your amazing skills.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
OHH damn you for pulling a twilight on me, even if it was only a week. At least she is ready to forgive him... Ahhh, you kill me! Love this. And im so of to that last chapter..
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Omg, i wanna cry. Seriously. And i honestly cant hate Edward. because he did make her happy, i just dont have to like him RIGHT now. Luckily for me, i dont have to wait for updates! Im off to finish this. Cause he has some explaining to do! Lovely chapter! Loved it too!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
uh oh... would that be why he was so mad? Poor Edward and Bella... Anyways fabulous chapter! I absolutely loved this one! Even if shit is about to go down! Be back soon!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Oh those two, they are so stinking adorable it almost hurts to read. Almost.. But I loved this as always it was absolutely brilliant! So happy these two are finally together!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
They did the dirty! Ahh, and they are just as cute as ever! And he wants to help her on his day off. I really hope we get to see that scene! Brilliant chapter! I loved as always!
5,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »