Reviews for An Acquired Taste
shaz308 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Looking forward to reading more, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Just found this on the lemonade blog. Goodluck with the vote.
GreenEyes555 chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
Only one thing to say:

The end of this chapter is the definition of cuteness! Absolutely loved the whole story well done :D

-GreenEyes555

xoxo
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
An Acquired Taste has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
TifAlyson33 chapter 22 . 3/23/2013
great story, loved it.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
Still cant believe this is it... i might cry. It was so incredibly sweet! I absolutely loved all of this! It was such a sweet little story and you honestly made my last couple days when i was reading it! Great and fabulous writing. I might be honing down on your profile soon to read more of your amazing skills.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
OHH damn you for pulling a twilight on me, even if it was only a week. At least she is ready to forgive him... Ahhh, you kill me! Love this. And im so of to that last chapter..
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Omg, i wanna cry. Seriously. And i honestly cant hate Edward. because he did make her happy, i just dont have to like him RIGHT now. Luckily for me, i dont have to wait for updates! Im off to finish this. Cause he has some explaining to do! Lovely chapter! Loved it too!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
uh oh... would that be why he was so mad? Poor Edward and Bella... Anyways fabulous chapter! I absolutely loved this one! Even if shit is about to go down! Be back soon!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Oh those two, they are so stinking adorable it almost hurts to read. Almost.. But I loved this as always it was absolutely brilliant! So happy these two are finally together!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
They did the dirty! Ahh, and they are just as cute as ever! And he wants to help her on his day off. I really hope we get to see that scene! Brilliant chapter! I loved as always!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
OMGGG, that was perfect! At least incredibly perfect for them! I loved it! I even thought to myself in the beginning of the club scene, what if Edward showed up? and he did and i loved it! This was incredible! Lovely lovely chapter!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
Oh Edward, hes cute when he drinks. And you really had to make him fall asleep? But anyhow I loved this! Its been so wonderful!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
Oh these two, so sweet. You get me every time. They just make me smile. And i loved their playful time in the kitchen! You gave a very nice visual! Loved this chapter! So incredible!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
Ohh those two, i really wished she had told him about Em, and im really curious to know what she missed when he asked her that last question. But anyways, loved this incredible chapter!
5,228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »