Reviews for An Acquired Taste
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
Hurry up already! Hehe. I want them together NOW with mind-blowing sex, Pls! Can't wait! Thx for writing this story, I am just loving it (just like I love all your stories!).
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
God I am really loving this story! Sounds like Edwsrd is on the right track for his future. Wow he paid his dad all the money he owed him. That was hard, especially with his dad trying to let him off. A lot of people will try to control other people with money, even family. Damn shame!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Oh I think these two still care...a tiny bit haha!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
So what's up with Edward? Is he really an asshole or is he crashing fast?
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
What an asshole!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I think I'm going to really like this fic. Thx for taking the time to write and share it with us!
kadronya chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
sympathic fiction!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/29/2014
This was so good. Stayed up so late reading it because I couldn't stop. Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
This isn't turning out like I expected it to and I'm loving it!
LAB1 chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
I really enjoyed this story! The image of Bella in duck jammies and her hair a mess on national tv is priceless!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
These are adults? She acts like an idiot.
foofightersluvr chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
I love this! You are awesome and I have come to realize it's not good to read and drink at the same time lol!
Courtney37 chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
Dear lord! This fic kicked ass. I loved that she finally listened to him. I also though he was talking about knowing about him & Siobhan & not the article itself. I was angry too but once they clarified, yea that made sense. I'm glad they made up. Thanks for a great fic. I loved it.
Shandeh chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
I'm laughing entirely too much at this story. I need to get out more and find a story of my own. Your Edward/Bella combo is fun. :)
5,232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »