Reviews for An Acquired Taste
LAB1 chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
I really enjoyed this story! The image of Bella in duck jammies and her hair a mess on national tv is priceless!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
These are adults? She acts like an idiot.
foofightersluvr chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
I love this! You are awesome and I have come to realize it's not good to read and drink at the same time lol!
Courtney37 chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
Dear lord! This fic kicked ass. I loved that she finally listened to him. I also though he was talking about knowing about him & Siobhan & not the article itself. I was angry too but once they clarified, yea that made sense. I'm glad they made up. Thanks for a great fic. I loved it.
Shandeh chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
I'm laughing entirely too much at this story. I need to get out more and find a story of my own. Your Edward/Bella combo is fun. :)
sagsdown chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
Thank you for shearing such a wonderful story. I hope some day you will come back to writing Bella and Edward stories.
GingerGrey chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
I love this story!
Nelleke chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
I'm glad they got a chance to talk. Emmett's little stunt was funny. Edward and Bella's little conversation about the scallops was funny too.
Nelleke chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Oh boy, Athena was being nasty. Good thing Edward called her out on it. I wonder if something went wrong in the kitchen or if Emmett was just trying to diffuse the situation.
Nelleke chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
I wonder if Edward realized what his "practical joke" could have cost her. Like she said she could have lost her license and her career. I do enjoy the e-mails sent back and forth between the two of them. I wonder if he has sent something nice in that box because maybe he felt bad for what almost happened.
Nelleke chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Well she told him.I still can't believe she pulled this stunt. I wonder what Edward will do. He is a douche. But he thought she understood it was just a fling.
Nelleke chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Shouldn't have gotten so drunk and sent e-mail. Now she'll have to pay the consequences. So he became famous and she became a caterer, with her own company. Looks like they had their own successes. Maybe Edward couldn't stand to say good-bye.
Nelleke chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Felix is an asshole. No wonder he's been so busy lately. I think the fighting the night before was just so he could break it off. Doing the secretary, so classic.
Nelleke chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
She has lots of memories of Edward. Just a summer fling in her mind maybe but it obviously meant more. The description of Emmett shirtless sweating sounded so gross. Ready to meet this Edward. Wonder if he's as obnoxious as he sounded on that show.
Nelleke chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Wow, Edward reminds me of Gordon Ramsey. Bella knew him at one time, I wonder how? She's successful herself with her own catering business. Rose is with Demetri, Bella was dating Felix, and Emmett is gay. This should be interesting.
5,222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »