Reviews for An Acquired Taste
Nelleke chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Shouldn't have gotten so drunk and sent e-mail. Now she'll have to pay the consequences. So he became famous and she became a caterer, with her own company. Looks like they had their own successes. Maybe Edward couldn't stand to say good-bye.
Nelleke chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Felix is an asshole. No wonder he's been so busy lately. I think the fighting the night before was just so he could break it off. Doing the secretary, so classic.
Nelleke chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
She has lots of memories of Edward. Just a summer fling in her mind maybe but it obviously meant more. The description of Emmett shirtless sweating sounded so gross. Ready to meet this Edward. Wonder if he's as obnoxious as he sounded on that show.
Nelleke chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Wow, Edward reminds me of Gordon Ramsey. Bella knew him at one time, I wonder how? She's successful herself with her own catering business. Rose is with Demetri, Bella was dating Felix, and Emmett is gay. This should be interesting.
Mell C chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
Enjoyed the story! Thanks so much. Surprised Bella didn't see through the whole article scam. But sometimes love blinds us. I'm off to find the epi.
Mell C chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
I like! Banter is good, and not too juvenile. I have read plenty of bad banter. I like that your characters and fun and realistic. Thanks for writing.
miho33 chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
He wasn't talking about the shell, was he?
crazymama chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
I enjoyed this story. So funny and sweet. Loved her Bridgette Jones moment on live TV! And insulting the lemur woman! Ha! I loved big gay Emmett! Bravo!
xtheseventhcharm chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
This is such a great story. I really loved reading it!
kalizivis chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Hah...this is going to be good!
sarah martin chapter 22 . 3/31/2014
I loveeeeeeee chief edward , and he forgave her too fast he should have let her wait a while ,,, but its beautiful and i like it , thanks for sharing xxo
Riam chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
What a lovely, romantic story. I like you style!
NeeNee246 chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
I love this story so much! I am so sad it has ended! I will miss them! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 21 . 3/14/2014
WOW! Off to read the last chapter! I am excited and sad. :D :( I really do love this! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
OMG! So sad for Bella! I am thinking that Edward was talking about Bella in the article and maybe, Jane is the one who messed with the info? Hmmm...sounds possible. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
5,226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »