Reviews for An Acquired Taste
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I like this. I love a good fic with Bella as a chef. I don't see/read enough of those. And a hot, British Edward? I'm totally down for that.

I'm excited to see where this goes.

Thanks for sharing.
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I am intrigued, and you are off to a great start! Like the rest of your stories, I know this one will be awesome too.
dinotopian chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Interesting! Thanks!
Lettersie17 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
VERY intrigued Mag! Edward as a chef? Yes please! Looking forward to more!
ArielleKrystene chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Loving it already. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.

]
mamabean chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Sooo glad you didn't wait! Love it and I can't wait to see what happens! Edward with an accent... yum...
kavelf chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Great start! Thanks for the new story.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
fun times in the kitchen to look forward to...:)
ecdreams chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Ohhh this will be good! Looking forward to more!
sashest chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Yay! So excited for the new story and first chapter has me intrigued!

And I actually want to thank you for not waiting to post it!
sabriel017 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I love the premise! SB made me want to drink beer and this one makes me want to cook. My family will love you for that. I always like your Bellas. They have a spark and a presence that I find appealing. Looks like we have a different kind of Edward on our hands this time though. Is it a fa├žade or does Bella have her work cut out for her? Doesn't sound like they parted on good terms. I can't for these two to meet again!

Btw, no genre associated with this one. I'm hoping for Romance/Humour. js :o)

Thanks for not resisting the temptation to post. Oh and just for you... OMG, ILY! x
sunsettwilight chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Hmmm, didn't someone once say that to many cooks in the kitchen spoil the broth? Lol, I hope these two bitch each other out for a very good few chapters... I know first hand the arrogance of a chef? This is going to be good.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This looks so fun. Can't wait for more. :)
primarycolors chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I have the stupidest grin on my face. And I'm just ... idk, so embarrassed for Britty Edward reading those lines. And bare chested in the kitchen? *dies laughing*

I so needed this tonight. Oh, I love it. He sounds like an epic British arsehole. And I love Bella and PV already!

Yay for Wednesdays!

R xoxo
n8304n chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I like the first chapter, looking forward to the story! Also, LOVE the cat's name.
5,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 336 343 344 345 346 347 348 .. Last Next »